• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth use instantly causing to throw up

ashb72

Greenlighter
Friend fred uses thru an iv .. So does a few friends who notices right after using they vomit.. I guess its not the first time , has happened last year where 2 others caught.on just as quick. & now the same stuff or w.e is going around again.. Fred doesnt use much at all when he does like close to none . Isnt like some who go hard.. He doesnt so its not that.. Its the methamphetamine.. Does any1 know what this could possibly be thst causes the vomiting ? Its looks more clear than an off white .. But looks legit. Just wandering what this could be and how harmful if at all if its actually meth or just bullshit.. Thanks in advance

What’s the overall experience like besides the puking? Does feel like a solid meth high or are there other problems with it.

Maybe a headache.. Puking just sucks. Stomach like twists then puke then fine..

That flash of nausea is not uncommon with IV meth, especially if it’s strong stuff. I’ve never actually puked but I’ve felt like I wanted to for a few seconds after slamming. But is does sound more like your stuff is contaminated in some way.

It’s impossible to speculate on what might be polluting your meth and causing the puking. Could be leftover chemicals from the synthesis or some kind of cut. Without a lab test you’ll never know. Best to find a different source.,

Honestly its all thats around. Ive collected from 3 sources.. All the same.. Fml sucks thanks for commenting

People react to substances differently, not uncommon for some to get sick from an otherwise normal and/or smaller amounts than the norm. I would lean more on the side of it being contaminated like @Atelier3 mentioned. If u are going to continue using "all that's around" I recommend buying some testing kits online, not to expensive and worth what they cost and much more. Then you will know for certain if it's u or the dope.

Seems like you made like 3 threads about this subject so i'll put my answer here too.
When you inject amphetamines it goes into your bloodstream and it goes through your mouth.
When it goes there, you'll feel the taste of the drug coming from your throat to you mouth. For some people who don't really enjoy the taste, it can be overwhelming.
I personally like the sulphate amphetamine taste, but meth can be a bit overwhelming.
Also, puking is normal reaction when you put something toxic in your body and your body is trying to get rid of it.