• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth/ urine testing advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyrooby

Greenlighter
I relapsed after 6 months clean on a Saturday night close to Sunday at 1 am, I had a surprise drug test today it’s now a week later on a Monday.
It was for probation and I’m wondering will it come back positive ? Don’t need negativity, I know I messed up I just want to know your experiences and if it might come up as positive at the 7/8 day mark.
I had two shots unsure of how much as someone else made it up maybe a gram with both combined as I was pretty dizzy and the amount they had was hefty.
Thanks.

probably not, but we don't really speculate with regards to testing on Bluelight, everyone processes at different speeds m8, youd probably be called as soon as it did and asked to come in with which theyd spank you off to the evil laboratory.... you can always say you're prescribed adhd meds so it may be that if they ask about it, then worry about showing them proof of that =p

Sorry, drug testing related questions are not allowed on bluelight, as it really leads to speculation and nobody can give you an exact response, so I'm gonna close this, please read the BLUA before further posting, Thank you and stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.