• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth turning bright red when melted

BoyWhoo22

Greenlighter
Hello, I am new to this site so I apologize if I am doing anything wrong (lol).

When crystal meth is loaded into a new bubble that 100% clean, then melted, what would be the reason that it would turn a bright blood red color? While melting, I can tell that there are little shards or crumbs that start turning bright red, then the entire melt becomes a blood red pool at the bottom of the pipe. Any ideas?

I am not able to post a picture right this second due to the fact that I am not home at the moment. Yes, I inhaled indeed. I ended up smoking the whole bowl. I definitely got the effects of normal crystal, but I felt a little more tightness in my muscles than usual. Like I constantly needed to stretch. When melted down, it had a much sweeter smell, and also the taste was more bitter than usual.

I have heard of this befor but never seen it.

I once got some that burnt black and tasted sweet - full of glucose - shit was replaced and now if there are any unusual anomalies I’m onto it

I've got a bag full of glucose before. Took one hit just to try it. Made me extremely sick. Never do that one again.

Meth that's made from pseudoephedrine tablets that don't have the tablet coating completely removed can often turn red, though it's at least pink to start. Certain reagents during manufacture can also cause it.

Trying to pin down the exact cause would just result in speculation though. If you notice the stem of your bubble getting a light red coating, I would toss it myself, even if just the taste is off.

Sugar or tablet coating, though as mentioned the product would be pink to start. Too much heat in an highly adulterated product could be the cause as well.

Last edited:
my brain is red from opiate withdrawal, would kill for some meth right now to go with the oxy i'm about to eat like its candy on christmas day

How harmful can it be? Should I just throw out the entire 8 ball?
meth itself is a really caustic substance, it being clearly more impure eh, dont throw it out, but maybe put most of it away for a rainy day and get a new good batch would be what id do

If it was me I’d be straight onto your distributor, if it’s a bad batch they would know.
Have you mentioned it?

I don’t hesitate to let them know I’m not happy. 8ball is allot to just turf, and then hope you aren’t given it again.

Still intrigued

Yes, I mentioned it to my distributor right off the bat and all my distributor said was that I must have gotten something foreign in the bowl by accident. (Which is not possible, since I've tested it melting down in the bowl 3 times). With that being said they are not my distributor anymore, and has been b**** slapped for good measures.

Demand your money back mate. Smoke some in frount of him. It shits me whens cunts do that. It will not stop unless u stand up to them. You paid for a product. Not a product thats cut to bits or not manufactured properly. Dont be aggressive but be polite but solid and persistent.

Normally you can also see fluff in there and it goes brown or discoloured quickly.

Red is as per the others mentioned how it was chemical compounded.

@andyturbo - Exactly if you accept the shit and don’t say anything, they will keep fucking you around.

Can you also post the product too? I want to see how it’s formed

Here are photos from start to finish. What it looks like before, during, and after melted.

Attachments

• IMG_20190905_055133705_BURST002~2.jpg
    IMG_20190905_055133705_BURST002~2.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20190905_055658768_BURST000_COVER_compress79.jpg
    IMG_20190905_055658768_BURST000_COVER_compress79.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20190905_055059962_HDR_compress13.jpg
    IMG_20190905_055059962_HDR_compress13.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20190905_053836125_HDR~2_compress85.jpg
    IMG_20190905_053836125_HDR~2_compress85.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 47
That’s not red?

That looks discoloured, it also looks like you added more when the pipe wasn’t empty or clean.

Just from looking at the stem did you clean your pipe properly befor this new batch?

Go boil the jug, if you have any vinegar grab that ......

Let’s sort this out

I apologize for the bad quality, but I had used a spare pipe and it happened to be very small. It definitely is red to the eye when first melted, then when it mixes with the rest it recrystallizes into a very dark brown.

Yes but look at how dirty the pipe is considering you put a scoop in - I’m not going to lie but I clean my pipe everyday I use it after everytime I use it.

I don’t use it everyday but it matters how to start with it

I clean after every bowl. Its the only way to keep your gear classy while twirling on that glassy ?