• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth transfer? (please answer!)

mommareefer13

Greenlighter
Hi! Names Nicole, I'm a 22 year old stay at home mom to an 8 month old baby girl.
So I made a blue light just to get some answers.
NO JUDGMENT, JUST HONEST ANSWERS.
I've smoked, snorted and occasionally slammed dope off and on since I was 14 years old. I stopped fucking around a year before I met my husband and haven't done it until I relapsed a few weeks ago, and kind of been doing it more often than I should be doing... Snorting and smoking (mostly snorting)
So here's my question;
I know that when you do it, you sweat the meth out of your pores. Well, someone told me that the dope can transfer from my pores to my daughter, and she can get a contact high. Is this true?
Idk if they were serious or just smoked the f*ck out. But it's got me hella paranoid, and I need answers.
Please help!
T.I.A

Meth amphetamine can cause the same irrational contamination thoughts and repetitive groom of ocd. When I take dextroamphetamine orally I can tell when it comes on because I feel dirty and like a overwhelming need to carefully clean my entire body with soap and a complex hour long shower process. Now if you or your friend is doing meth and taking it by sniffing or IV it could easily go from simply I feel dirty to I am being bitten by insects or sweating toxins and picking at the skin looking for small white specs to confirm the thought I'm sweating mess despite logically it's just salt or dead skin.

The number one way you can keep from her being exposed to meth other than not using is making sure it is locked up in a safe where she can't get it or access the key without extraordinary effort and washing your hands before coming in contact with her.