• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth --- Tolerance - Cant get high - Heartburn like never before

BC hockeyguy

Greenlighter
I have battled addiction for 15 years. always stimulants. I did the usual progrssion snorting coke, smoking crack, iv coke, then onto meth... I have sobered up several times and in the Last 5 years have been sober for 85-90 % of the time. IT wasnt until a few years ago that i got into meth... Keep in mind, i was sober for most of the Last two years... Ok so now im in a new province (BC), different people different meth.
I noticed immediately that the meth here is not as good.. For my entire drug career i was a binge user, But now its differernt. When i used in the past i would not eat or sleep for up 7-8 days... And crashed very very hard..

But the Last month has been entirely different than anything ive experienced. Dope is weak. I can eat full meals sometimes twice a Day. AND I can sleep Daily and now I literally can NOT get High , I ve been smoking at Least 1-1.5 grams a Day. And am 95% fully functional.... When i smoke it i feel nothing. Im assuming just a case of high tolerance???

I did a shot iv Last night.. Felt a bit of something but still nothing even close to a "High"... So about an hour after the iv shot i went to my dealer and got $100 Worth of crack.... Two huge blasts approximately 0.5g .... Big mistake .. I was pretty close to OD. (i have OD in the past with IV coke).... Last night Took me a Half hour to top shaking and sweating profusely... could hardly walk... I put water down the back of my neck and really tried to take deep slow breaths... Was pretty scary to be honest.

What do you do when the drugs stop working??? I cant afford coke/crack and meth aint doing it.... Im on the List for detox but it could be 7-10 days yet. Many people detox at Home?

Also what kind of with drawls Will i see from a month of daily usage? I have 15 Xanax 0.5 ready to go... Ive used 4 already because when i couldnt get high my anxiety went crazy.

Thanks for your input.

PS- I have not used anything today besides 1- Xanax 0.5 . I have heartburn that Will not go away. taken literally 36-40 tums throughtout the Day and the heartburn keeps coming back. Also Ive Heard that antacids can hinder the effectiveness of stimulants.... true or false??? I dunno i have a bag of speed beside my bed right now but honestly have zero urge... it doesnt do a fukn thing for me anymore.

no. everyone around me gets high... same supplier for Last few months. Will eating it or parachute give me a good buzz if Ive been smoking the whole time?

To attempt to answer one part of your question...

Antacids can actually increase the absorption rate of amphetamines. They can exaggerate the effects of amps, leading to more pronounced reactions when it comes to increased heart rate, rapid breathing, as well as the possibility for stomach upset. The antacids change the ph levels in the digestive system, which in turn effects the absorption rate of the amps. This is a common warning interaction for ADHD stimulants. While I can’t speak directly to their effects on meth, it is worth being cautious.

To attempt to answer one part of your question...

Antacids can actually increase the absorption rate of amphetamines. They can exaggerate the effects of amps, leading to more pronounced reactions when it comes to increased heart rate, rapid breathing, as well as the possibility for stomach upset. The antacids change the ph levels in the digestive system, which in turn effects the absorption rate of the amps. This is a common warning interaction for ADHD stimulants. While I can’t speak directly to their effects on meth, it is worth being cautious.
  • Acidifying agents:
    • Gastrointestinal acidifying agents (guanethidine, reserpine, glutamic acid HCl, ascorbic acid, fruit juices, etc.) lower absorption of amphetamines.
    • Urinary acidifying agent (ammonium chloride, sodium acid phosphate, etc.) increase the concentration of the ionized species of the amphetamine molecule, thereby increasing urinary excretion.
    • Both groups of agents lower blood levels and efficacy of amphetamines.
  • Alkalinizing agents
    • Gastrointestinal alkalinizing agents (sodium bicarbonate, etc.) increase the absorption of amphetamines. Coadministration of Adderall and gastrointestinal alkalizing agents, such as antacids, should be avoided.
    • Urinary alkalinizing agents (acetazolamide, some thiazides) increase the concentration of the non-ionized species of the amphetamine molecule, thereby decreasing urinary excretion.
    • Both groups of agents increase blood levels and therefore potentiate the actions of amphetamines.
Summary: A system that is too alkaline or acid will reduce medication effectiveness.

thus antacid or baking soda BEFORE taking the amps buuuut, the absorbtion is mostly for oral use. but you must be careful because doing this will increase duration and effectiveness to a degree you don't know, so you HAVE to experiment with smaller dosing if you do this but..... if you;'re getting heart burn the antacids will help, take a tums, i don't know what effects it'll have on IV usage but i've always had a theory it may be similar but not completely as effective as these methods revolve around the GI absorbtion etc,

IF YOURE GETTING HEARTBURN - maybe your body has a high ph it's proven that amphetamines lose their efficiency to a large degree if this is true, oral or not - and it will increase the rate at which you excrete them and absorb them if you have a high ph in your body, don't drink coffee taking any amps either.

Too much coffee and staying hungry for long periods at a time could cause heartburn while you are on meth; at least it does for me.

the coffee is because of the PH levels, which react with the meth also, lowering your blood levels of it, however i can speculate as i tried this the other day to raise my ph levels to lower amphetamine blood levels which was successful to a rather good degree (50% lowered) and ph aka acidity will cause all sorts of things, acid reflux, heartburn etc :(