• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Meth taking a lot of heat to melt

TheFrogEffect

Bluelighter
Hey all,

I tried searching here and couldn't find an answer. (I suck at BL's search feature tbh) and nothing is turning up on Google, either. Anyway, a friend hooked me up with a pretty decent chunk of ice. Anyway, just started smoking with my girl and we've found it is taking a lot more heat than usual to vaporize the shit than anything else we've gotten... ever. It isn't burning as easy either. Usually the shit we get melts down super fast and is really easy to burn if you don't have your smoking technique down.

We're getting a really nice high going, seems like legit shit, I've just never had meth take this much heat to get going. It starts to produce heat before it gets going. Otherwise it looks just like pretty typical meth once melted down, cracks back like pretty typical meth, too.

Oh and we use torch lighters nowadays, graduated from the BIC once we learned how to torch properly. So we're hitting it with some pretty high temps and it is still taking a good number of seconds longer to melt than usual. Like enough that any other bag would burn to nothing if heated for the same amount of time. Honestly, as I keep taking hits between typing up this post, the high is actually starting to feel better than a lot of the shit I've gotten in the last 6 months or so.

I know that nobody can tell me for certain what we have here in terms of purity level or anything like that, but I'm wondering if anyone knows what cuts might cause it to take so much heat to get it to vaporize?

Last edited:
Have u tested it using marquis and Simmons etc to confirm there is even meth in there?

Have u tested it using marquis and Simmons etc to confirm there is even meth in there?
I don't have either of those, I should probably get some. But whatever it is that we have is definitely getting us high. It's actually taking a lot less than usual to get us to where we wanna be.

Meth shouldn't take any heat to melt its extremely water soluble. The only thing that would make sense is it's not meth or has very little meth in it.