• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth sweats any tricks to sweat less?

DirtMonger

Greenlighter
So I have been doing meth because of an od I had and am finishing up my bag but was wondering if there are any supplements or anything I can take to reduce the amount I’m sweating much appreciated

hmm. get gatorade and... avoid moving, stay in cooler areas? i can't reccomend more other than make sure you have your electrolytes aka salt in you or you're gonna suffer some negatives from sweating but ive only ever sweat once from my 3rd hit of crack and that was the fucking only time an i still dunno how come.

Once I stopped drinking coffee and more water it reduced and being in a cool environment instead of a cooped up room helped too

I was outdoors and I live in Spokane and it was 80ish degrees it was from my overdose on heroin my face was drenched like I was being sprayed by a fire hose till around 6 this morning

So I have been doing meth because of an od I had and am finishing up my bag but was wondering if there are any supplements or anything I can take to reduce the amount I’m sweating much appreciated

You don't want to sweat less in that kind of situation. That's how you get heatstroke.

You don't want to sweat less in that kind of situation. That's how you get heatstroke.
what if you never sweat to begin with i think my body has a built in fan because with what i take, i genuinely always tell people how i'm amazed i'm not sweating

There are at least three methods of which I am aware -- the first is to take an anticholinergic like atropine, trihexyphenidyl, benztropine, dicycloverine, hyoscine, hyoscyamine, and the like, which is not good in hot weather. The other is that difenoxin, the 4-phenylpiperidine opioid Motofen and Lyspafen . . . it is used off-label to control excessive sweating, and ostensibly diphenoxylate and loperamide do this at lower levels and is not caused by the atropine content of Lomotil and Motofen as they have 2.5 per cent of the usual oral dose. The third is a narcotic which does not induce diaphoresis at normal doses, such as codeine. The sweating with meth could be from elevated body temperature rather than the CNS effects which can cause diaphoresis after a big dose of hydromorphone, for example -- so taking anti-pyretics, along with replentishing electrolytes may help. Paracetamol plus aspirin could do the trick.