• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth: Smoking does nothing, snorting is amazing?

ElegiesOfDeath

Greenlighter
So I've always railed it. And out of curiosity, decided to smoke it one day. I used a foil runner. And got little/no effects. I know you can burn meth, and I definitley wasted the first crystal I did. But I have the technique down now, and i admit, its actually quite fun to do. and still feel pretty much nothing. Maybe a very mild energizing. When I rail it, I get pretty twacked out. Ideas?

I used to smoke daily for years because it was more intense and less racy. Other ROAs lasted longer but got me wired more and not always in a fun way. Also even if the technique looks good there's more to it I've found. How hot and how fast and what quality you have all play a role. And I do recall some batches that for some reason I can't explain did not smoke as well as other ROAs. But maybe quit while you're ahead because the fun aspect of smoking was one of the hardest things to quit. The act alone, much like the act of slamming was a major part of my addiction and rapid descent into poverty and stupidity.

My guess is that by using foil you're not heating it to the temperature which gives that ideal high. Vaporizing it correctly (with a glass pipe, for example) would probably give you much different effects. I know that's the case for me.....usinh foil has never given me anywhere near the same high as vaping with a legit pipe.