• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth smoked vs snorted erectile dysfunction?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Quick question for a 50 year old friend of mine is: If he usually snorts meth but gets Erectile Dysfunction, would it make a difference if he smoked it or IVed it? Mentally one is turned on but it does perform down there for some. Why?

Meth is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it causes the veins to become narrow.
It will also increase how much of your blood goes to muscles and decrease the blood going to skin and other organs.
Maybe trying to eat the meth would be the best way, or if smoking taking small hits and building up the high slowly and see where he can be high but still perform.
Also the longer the session and the more redoses have happened to more likely is ED to happen.

He didn’t dose more than once. He said that he cannot get it going like most users because his metabolism working like a ferocious engine. I need more information to try to understand this phenomenon. Google was no help. Thanks.

Some people are more sensitive to some effects of a drug than others... Maybe he feels the adrenalinic effects more.

I have heard it suggested that meth and Captagon in particular cause some people to have trouble with priapism . . . I guess priapism is technically a dysfunction of the erectile function of the Cotto Salami ICBM, but presumably this is at the other end of the continuum . . . if one route of administration of a vasoconstrictor is causing it, there is a good chance that others will as well . . .