• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth smoke inside lip + cheeks

Allmirrorshere

Greenlighter
**update** New $100 Bounty for solution to my query**

(p.s. I don't know if this is allowed, so admin please don't delete post, I'm a noob, just looking for help I can't find)

So if anyone can help me cuz I have been searching for info on this everywhere and have found nothing about it. Not even dark web has this query.

My lip piercing hole fills up with meth smoke. Why?

I don't do meth often, when I do, I usually ingest or snort, but with my one friend, I smoke. When I do my lip piercing fills up with the smoke, piercing or no piercing, feels and looks like a pimple, when piercing is pulled out or put in smoke flows out both sides but only back turns up liquid and puss. Can puff up whole bottom lip, upper lip, cheeks and under side of neck. Then anything smoked (vape, weed, cig, hookah, etc.) has the same effect until the lip is drained of meth smoke, which varies on amount of meth used. If meth is long enough under skin it comes out as nasty pimples that never pop. If low on hydration liquid can also be pulled in.

If anyone can please enlighten me on what is happening that would be much appreciated.

And please don't be like stop smoking, 1. cuz you ain't helping, 2. I like the rush, 3. Why do you have to be that sad to tell me what is basic common sense?, 4. That is not anything near a solution, which is why I posted this in the first place, 5. I hope for the rest of your life that Legos appear in your path when you are barefoot without any way around them.

more info: 2006 lip piercing is healed, smoked from bong, I brush teeth as soon as session is over, top shelf + free, always extra hydrated after use of any meth, healthy diet, barely any sugary substances, no way to really block hole, piercing too high up on lip, only wear rings

Last edited:
You try hot plating meth before? to remove the nose burn when compared to snorting normally? Meth is just fithy when someone has mouth sores and piercing holes in mouth. Chemically so filthy. I wouldn't do it with sores in my mouth. But I do like to smoke it when compared to snorting once in a while. But if you don't like taking any advice that is different from your own opinions according to your post, then go right ahead and let it fill up with puss from infection.

You try hot plating meth before? to remove the nose burn when compared to snorting normally? Meth is just fithy when someone has mouth sores and piercing holes in mouth. Chemically so filthy. I wouldn't do it with sores in my mouth. But I do like to smoke it when compared to snorting once in a while. But if you don't like taking any advice that is different from your own opinions according to your post, then go right ahead and let it fill up with puss from infection.

Okay so like I guess you aren't getting what I am talking about so please don't share ?

At a guess I'd say your lungs are so full of smoke that it cant all be inhaled properly and some resides in your throat and mouth, and as you have a hole in your face and a large amount of pressure being held in your lungs there's only one place for that smoke to go

if your still having this problem consult nuttynutskins post

At a guess I'd say your lungs are so full of smoke that it cant all be inhaled properly and some resides in your throat and mouth, and as you have a hole in your face and a large amount of pressure being held in your lungs there's only one place for that smoke to go

if your still having this problem consult nuttynutskins post

Thanks for the first part. Maybe this is as close as I am going to get to an answer.

? Did I ask for a new way to do meth? No.
Did ballsinhisthroat's post help me solve my query? No.
What did I ask? A solution or why this is happening.
So why do they suggest things that don't matter? Becuz they be useless 4ever and all ways. Thx