• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth & sleep walking?

Kay.luh74

Greenlighter
I have NEVER sleep walked in my life. About a week ago I tried meth for the first time. A couple of times.

Anyways, last night I know I fell asleep on my bed however, I woke up on the couch in my room without a blanket or a pillow. Just curled up in the corner. I was so confused & it was weird. Never happened to me before. Has that ever happened to you? Is it related to the meth at all or just a coincidence?

You said you tried it a week ago, but your sleepwalking experience happened just recently? I've you weren't under the effects of meth at the time I think it's safe to say it's just coincidental. If it's your first time sleeping after using meth, then there could be some correlation, but meth effects usually last 12 hours (sometimes longer depending on dose and purity) and any traces of meth leave the system in 3 days.

Yeah I only used it 3 days. But, I did sleep before the sleep walking thing so I wasn't effected by the meth at that point. Yeah, maybe it's just a coincidence.

Lol, it was just SO weird. That's never happened to me & I was just so confused when I woke up on my couch. I hardly even sit on those couches so idk. Just weird!

You said you tried it a week ago, but your sleepwalking experience happened just recently? I've you weren't under the effects of meth at the time I think it's safe to say it's just coincidental. If it's your first time sleeping after using meth, then there could be some correlation, but meth effects usually last 12 hours (sometimes longer depending on dose and purity) and any traces of meth leave the system in 3 days.

Don't forget ROA. A single dose taking orally lasts me 24 hours minimum with 30-40 being the more common. I'm currently at 30 hours from an oral and smoke that I did at 8:00am yesterday. No clue on the sleep walking, the only times it's happened to me I was always on either benzos or ambien.