• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth side effects

Blazonagain

Greenlighter
Ok so I was clean for over 18 months and last week I decided to get high again, well I was wondering if any one could tell me why that is different somehow. I used to get high and you know it was the typical meth high well now when I do my eyes feel really fucked up like they want to close my stomach feels like I haven't ate for days but I haven't missed a meal in fact I seem to eat more and I do line or smoke a bowl and I'm ready to go to sleep. And it's not bad shit my friends do it and they're off and running. Any one think of why my reaction is so backwards? Any ideas would be appreciated

Hmmm yeah after an 18 month break you should be pinned to the wall. Most likely you just bought some very bad gear mate, that's super unlucky. Oh well maybe its a sign that you should just stop using the drug, you were clean for 18 months.... Try and think back to the reasons that made you quit in the first place, think of the dark empty comedowns you used to get, do you really want to be back there?

is it crystal? if so are the shards angular and fat or thin and pointy

It's Crystal.. And have done it with more then one person they get jacked up like normal, I do to a point but have the other issues I guess you'd call them. I've even tried more then one kind gotten 3 different from 3 separate ppl. Idk WTF

ive had batches like that... id take a hit and itd knock me out but my buddies acted all jacked. they werent as deep in a habit as me either tho so it coulda been more a placebo for them. i couldnt tell ya without hitting it lol. kinda with fleetwood there maybe its a sign its not meant to be man. i wish i could say i had 18 mos clean ive got 2 headed for relapse