• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth- should I do more meth- noob

Jenkinz

Greenlighter
Hey new here, so I just wanted to ask 1-2 questions
how dangerous is mixing coke and meth?
And Can doing to much meth give you a heart attack?
Did about 4-6 little lines of meth Im the past 12 hours and just did a line of coke about an hour ago, feel fine just like this tightness in my chest my heart beat feels normal, but I kinda want another line of meth for the intense gaming im about to do. So should I do more meth? First post ever so any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:
It's dangerous. I've done it quite a few times, with alcohol thrown in even and survived though. Do at your own risk.

Doing too much meth can lead to heart attack and failure, yes.

I'm not going to tell you you'd be okay and to do it, that wouldn't be right. However, it's not really that surprising for your heart to be a little fluttery with 2 stims and that doesn't necessarily, or likely even mean there's a real problem happening here. If you were suffering some real pains or it was feeling out of control I'd be more worried. Still, take note of it because it should weigh in on your decision to use meth as a detractor.

I'm confident you'll survive whatever you do, just isn't a healthy thing to do.

It's dangerous. I've done it quite a few times, with alcohol thrown in even and survived though. Do at your own risk.

Doing too much meth can lead to heart attack and failure, yes.

I'm not going to tell you you'd be okay and to do it, that wouldn't be right. However, it's not really that surprising for your heart to be a little fluttery with 2 stims and that doesn't necessarily, or likely even mean there's a real problem happening here. If you were suffering some real pains or it was feeling out of control I'd be more worried. Still, take note of it because it should weigh in on your decision to use meth as a detractor.

I'm confident you'll survive whatever you do, just isn't a healthy thing to do.
Ok cool cool I’ve been doing tiny lines of meth every 4-5 hours today and I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t guna have a heart attack for doing a little bit, I did a line of coke and at the second it entered my nostril And I started to feel it I knew this was a dangerous combo it becuase I was wayyy to up