• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth rush compaared to coke rush?

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Just wondering how the rushes of these when Iv'ed differ. I have done meth this way but never coke(and don't plan on doing coke this way, to short duration) BUT was just wondering how these to compared/differed. With meth I have done it and either got like a little rush of quickly being stimulated and some tingles or a full on rush where I would have to sit down. Not really into stims but do crystal every now and again(not always iv'ed when done.) Only way I've done coke is just nasally. But anyway, for all the stim fans who have experience with both which how to they compare and which is better in in your opinion?

whole different ball game bro, both will blow your socks off, but cokes more dangerous, fine line between the perfect ringer and an OD.

This has been covered on Bluelight many times over the years but I'll answer anyway, i think it depends more on which drug the person prefers in general. Tweakers will prefer the meth rush and vice versa

not necessairily I prefer the coke rush, but I hate the coke high, I love the meth high though, but I never liked doing huge shots that would have me weeping on the ground that I'd been dosed. Coke gives you a bell ringer, the meth rush IMO is almost psychedelic, when you do enough, there's that feeling like Woaaah I gotta hold on to something cause I'm in for a ride and might die, followed by that chemical cough, color enhancement, shutter vission (whereas coke can make you temporarily blind when you get a 'good' one in). Basically though it comes down to this, coke is all rush, that's the point of shooting coke, you get to taste God's ass for 45 seconds and then you're sweating bullets and contemplating ways to kill yourself or get heroin, or more likely actually you're just going to want to do another shot of coke and when thats all gone, then you're sweating bullets and wishing you were dead or had some benzos or heroin or both, hence the speedball. Not harm reduction advice, just cold hard reality. IV coke is a fiendish way to do an already fiendish drug, makes crack look like childs play, and has convinced me if a drug could be judged by moral standards than coke would be evil incarnate, whereas meth is just a good time gone wrong.