• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth real or is it something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nchomer

Greenlighter
Hey I got some supposed meth today and was wondering if its meth or something more like speed paste its def some kind of stimulant. It looks white and powder but the powder is soft and clumpy. Its def not cocaine. Its bitter to the taste but doesn't taste too bad this is coming from someone who cant stand bad tastes maybe tastes a tad like some kind of solvent. When smoked it does turn to liquid and smokes well when i blow it out it goes straight out after melted down it recrystallizes clear, the smoke isnt harsh. When put in bleach it dances around. Im asking because ive never done meth before but have done many amphetamines pill form but from everything i heard meth is supposed to have crystalline structure and this looks like dull clumpy coke. I do like the stuff but i dont want to overpay for something that very likely can be a cheaper speed paste. Any insight would be much appreciated Thanks!
35bsh6u.jpg

2a6pe9v.jpg

Last edited:
No one here is going to have the ability to tell you what you have , it could of been shake and bake, who knows.
It could of been bath salts. You mentioned overpaying? I take it your not getting it through a vendor otherwise you would know what you got, and if you are buying it in the streets , you telling your dealer that it's not what he said it is is not going to knock the price down anymore than it is, and you can possible be harmed for making them think your being disrespectful.
Sorry for your situation, don't fix it if it ain't broke ,you said you enjoy it, and obviously you don't mind paying for it if you think it's meth , so just count your losses or keep partying, or send it to a lab and find out. Much luck

Thanks for your reply man just about everything i was thinking. I just wanted some insight before telling him its not what he thinks it is. I just dont wana be telling him its not meth if it is but thanks again man

I know a few people that cool shake and bake and it resembles how you explained it. Buy a urine test at the pharmacy and see if you test positive for methamphetamine, however I don't know if some bath salts cross react..I know, well I heard of many people who order mass quantities of bath salts for cheap and sell it the same price as meth, in an area where meth is not prevalent at all, people get away with it.
Are you experienced meth user? What is leading you to believe it's not meth?

Substance ID is against the rules. It just isn't possible to know what you have without lab testing it.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.