• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants meth questions?

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
How long should 1 100mg shot (IV) of meth last???

What should meth cost per gram and you per 8th?

What should I expect from 1 100mg shot?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response, hopefully this info can still prove useful for you.

1.) Depending on purity and whether it’s your first dose or you’re mid binged you’ll likely feel effects of a 100mg shot for anywhere around 12-16 hours. Might take several more hours to fully comedown as well.

2.) I don’t believe we’re allowed to discuss prices on here.

3.) It’s been several years since I’ve used, but a 100mg shot would give me a decent rush that felt like my brain was buzzing and tingling. I’d almost feel weightless in the way that moving seemed to take no effort at all, and my hand-eye-coordination was extremely sharp and in perfect harmony. It’s a good introduction into what a meth IV rush is like without being overwhelmed by the intensity.

Once you get up to 200-250mg shots, during the rush your skull will start vibrating, your eyes will wiggle and blur your vision. You’ll feel like an electric current is running through your head while you’re dripping sweat. These shots can easily last 24 hours before coming down.

3.) It’s been several years since I’ve used, but a 100mg shot would give me a decent rush that felt like my brain was buzzing and tingling. I’d almost feel weightless in the way that moving seemed to take no effort at all, and my hand-eye-coordination was extremely sharp and in perfect harmony. It’s a good introduction into what a meth IV rush is like without being overwhelmed by the intensity.

Once you get up to 200-250mg shots, during the rush your skull will start vibrating, your eyes will wiggle and blur your vision. You’ll feel like an electric current is running through your head while you’re dripping sweat. These shots can easily last 24 hours before coming down.

I agree with this - but as of a few days ago for me IV meth has not really been an explosive rush, more like a really fast elevator. It probably gets quite dangerous to go bigger for a bigger rush. I most recently did .2 and did not think the greater intensity was worth the risk over doing two .1 doses a few hours apart.