• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth questions

Lovethehappy

Greenlighter
New user here , i smoked a small amount of meth like a pea size amount , over a few hours starting about 6pm , but was having lots of breaks doing housework. Feels nice and chilled not a major major rush...

q1) when would be the best time to take valium to help with the comedown?
im young male fairly health suffer from mental health issues
I have 10mg valium on standby

q2) Also if i get a headache is it ok to take ibuprofen or aspirin whilst using meth?
q3) Dos anyone else get any weird side effects whilst using/ high? ( mine are a bit of anxiety / pacing heart.. ( should i be worried it happens with most drugs i tried, weed gave me panic attacks..

q4) Is it ok to take a sedating antihistamine such as Promethazine after high to help with any nausea / help get to sleep? Or just use valium

q5) I read on a blog that when heating up meth on the foil if you heat up to quickly and burn it all at once you can od ?
q6) Harm reduction, im trying to only do a little rice size amount every couple hours ,also drinking lots of water, what else could i do?
( im aware that comedown will happen no matter what)

EDIT - just took aspirin with caffeine / iburofen . 01:25 am

Last edited:
New user... Bought from my reg guy but it wasn't one solid chunk this Time it was all shake. The big difference is this stuff tastes like gasoline...is it bad? Is there something i can do? Would a different roa be better?

When you feel that you're already coming down, or when you want to force a comedown (so that you can eat or sleep, for example).

q2) Also if i get a headache is it ok to take ibuprofen or aspirin whilst using meth?

Yes, that's fine. Make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids though, as dehydration is often the cause of headaches on stimulants.

q3) Dos anyone else get any weird side effects whilst using/ high? ( mine are a bit of anxiety / pacing heart.. ( should i be worried it happens with most drugs i tried, weed gave me panic attacks..

Yes, this is very common, and especially so when you take stimulants (or weed).

q4) Is it ok to take a sedating antihistamine such as Promethazine after high to help with any nausea / help get to sleep? Or just use valium

Yes, it's fine to take a sedating antihistamine for those reasons.

q5) I read on a blog that when heating up meth on the foil if you heat up to quickly and burn it all at once you can od ?

It won't cause you to OD by some special foil-induced mechanism no, it's simply the case that you could vapourise too much meth at once and thus take a larger dose than you intended. Taking meth orally or snorting will avoid this risk. But buying some cheap milligram scales and making an effort to measure your doses before taking would be more helpful.

q6) Harm reduction, im trying to only do a little rice size amount every couple hours ,also drinking lots of water, what else could i do?

As mentioned, eating (and drinking) regularly will be immensely helpful, as will making sure you sleep and don't extend your sessions too long.

As mentioned, avoid taking caffeine with meth; it will heighten the effect and typically puts more stress on the heart.

New user here , i smoked a small amount of meth like a pea size amount , over a few hours starting about 6pm , but was having lots of breaks doing housework. Feels nice and chilled not a major major rush...

HELLO... well you can rest after you clean my house lol. I wouldnt make a habit of relying on valium to be honest mate unless you have tried everything else or have to get to sleep by a certain time. Basically when you e had enough and get cranky? About 8 hours?

Yep sure, keep hydrated and what feels great is a warm shower, massage, whatever. No probs with ibuprofen, aspirin I wouldnt bother with as it's not likely your blood needs thinning and could upset your stomach more.
q3) Does anyone else get any weird side effects whilst using/ high? ( mine are a bit of anxiety / pacing heart.. ( should i be worried it happens with most drugs i tried, weed gave me panic attacks..

Not so much since dont have a quarter ounce a week habit anymore. The tachycardia and anxiety symptoms just mean you e had too much and need to stop, if you're feeling panicky and your temp goes up with an excessive fast heartbeat that's when you need valium mate, also get in a lukewarm/cold shower.

YEP. Do you drink? Alcohol helps, so does codeine, seroquel if you're overdoing it, you will sleep e eventually anyway.

Nausea: eat a banana. Maxolon, stemezine (a avail otc here in aus)

Nah it's a stupid way to smoke it, not good if you dont know what you're doing as you have to heat it so hot so quickly and inhale you can inhale molten drugs or e en worse- waste the lot. Use a glass pipe or light bulb.

What CFC says.

Dont go on for days, it's not like speed which doesnt have the legs meth does.

Live a regular life and indulge once in a while.

Drugs are bad, blag blah, just dont let your habit fuck up your life or anyone else. Keep your equipment and stash far away from anyone, look up a stone washes and how to clean your pipe here, theres heaps threads around.