• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth psychosis

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I guess I went a little hard with the dosing like it was coke or something, but beyond a certain point just mellows you out and makes everything freaky :(

This morning when I was coming down (well timeframes are buggy with meth, im still twacked out I guess?!) I was hearing really fucked up auditory errors. Sequences of sounds would play fragmented and only the real one would play fully. I'd often hear the same sequence of sounds for upwards of 20 times before it went away, sometimes it went on for much much longer! I was also sleeping in a car in a packed shopping plaza parking lot with security and my brain was trying to convince me the sounds of birds and minor shit I was hearing were people trying to break into my car and hurt me.

When does this go away? All I want to do right now is blow my brains out, this feels so awful

Yeah mate, just ride it out till you can get some sleep. This is when the poly drug user will take their downers anything from Heroin, morphine or her plethora of opioid cousins. Or Benzodiazepines like Xanax to Valium.

I feel for you being in such a confined space. Have you gotten out of the vehicle and gone for a walk, maybe smoke a cigarette if you smoke? Smoke a joint if you are a weed smoker if you aren't a weed smoker don't smoke it, probably won't be a problem if you aren't cos you won't have weed right? Can you drive away to another spot? You'll feel much better once you can get some sleep.