• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth & pregant could i b?

seem very unintelligent.... you also seem like a teenager, maybe 16 or something. Stop smoking meth, and wear a condom. Lesson learned.
Go do what normal teenage girls do, go to the mall, get your nails done, smoke pot (NOT METH) and have sex (WITH A CONDOM)

so true!

seem very unintelligent.... you also seem like a teenager, maybe 16 or something. Stop smoking meth, and wear a condom. Lesson learned.
Go do what normal teenage girls do, go to the mall, get your nails done, smoke pot (NOT METH) and have sex (WITH A CONDOM)

While she's not very coherent, she mentions a husband and other children. Her posts are hard to parse so it's easy to miss that information, but a lot of what she says is contradictory, which is to be expected if she's tweaking when she's posting.

bitch fuc you and come suck my dick i dnt have... i am a grown ass woman and i bet if you was in my face ya bitch ass would not be talkng to me like this, i probably fuc the shit out your ass and bet you would not go home to ya wife BITCH.. come get sum, teenage my ass thx i needed that laugh but get chkd cuzz

hahahahahhahaa, i love this so much... i love this!!!!!!! thx yall this will do great for my Essay for SCHOOLLLLLL... LOL oh and yes grown as woman is pregnant and did stopt smoking meth and i love the comments, pushes me to prove dumb white folks wrong... hahahahhaaaa, i swear is the white man that brought this drugs to america and are the first ones to bash it lollllll lmao lmao lmao .. u think i really tell yall my whole exact story.. i got the info i needed and loosers like you guys were able to practice sarcasm and judgemental... GOD BLESS n i PRAy 4 u guys!!!!

^ I love watching you make a fool of yourself. No one is reading this thread and thinking "yea

Shangel is sooo right that dumbass fucking white man, and boy she really fooled them". Just

the way you first reacted to these posts about you shows in no way a legitimite correlation

between those posts and your last post above mine...

I personally liked the "I never said I switched from crack to meth. I just did crack for a while, didn't like it, and then began doing meth". Also from the other thread, how would you be a rookie meth smoker after doing it for 6 months? Rookie is like the 1st month.

Shangel, I think you need to get your priorities straight. You have been smoking meth with 2 kids already and another on the way, went on the internet to ask if you could be pregnant, and the proceeded to rip apart most of the people that responded. You are also in denial about addiction. I'm pretty sure that doing crack for 6 months, then doing meth for 6 months while being a parent and suspecting being pregnant qualifies as being an addict.

I hope your essay for school comes out better than your posts. Make sure you have somebody proofread it.

-Dumb white folk

^^^

In order to rip someone apart, first you need to be lucid and coherent.

hahahahahhahaa, i love this so much... i love this!!!!!!! thx yall this will do great for my Essay for SCHOOLLLLLL... LOL oh and yes grown as woman is pregnant and did stopt smoking meth and i love the comments, pushes me to prove dumb white folks wrong... hahahahhaaaa, i swear is the white man that brought this drugs to america and are the first ones to bash it lollllll lmao lmao lmao .. u think i really tell yall my whole exact story.. i got the info i needed and loosers like you guys were able to practice sarcasm and judgemental... GOD BLESS n i PRAy 4 u guys!!!!

Methamphetamine is actually a Japanese creation, and it was first synthesized in America as a pharmaceutical. So the people who first got it sold in the US were white, but meth was not invented by white men and a lot of the meth currently in the US (at least the south) is from Mexico. Your essay has a while to go (we were able to practice judgemental huh? It's hard not to).

Okay forget these dumb white folks girl. Speaking as a partly black man I have to say learn to spell please and apply common sense to your life. All I hear is "OH MY FACE THE MONEY/METH MAKER NOOOO (Neglects children and smokes more meth) My flawless face..." Seriously girl get clean for a few weeks and just take a look at your like. Also not like it matters but take a fucking pregnancy test, thats like asking what you got for christmas and refusing to look under the tree. Its people like you that wane my expectations for humanity.
P.S Grown ass doesnt mean grown up.

I really hope they take your children away, then press charges against you for child neglect. You are the scum of society and deserve to be locked up.