• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth. Please Help! I can't find ANY info ANYWHERE

MrsMeSeeks

Greenlighter
I've been scouring the web for ANY information on possible long term effects of ingesting orally a large amount of methamphetamine. A friend who ate 6 grams about 4 months ago is now having pretty bad stomach pains and we're about positive its from him eating all that shit.

But I can't find any info on what meth does to your stomach.

Any info is much appreciated!

Your friend needs a colonoscopy and endoscopy asap.
It’s a very real possibility their intestines are damaged.

Im not going to ask why your friend ate 6 grams of meth...I will just assume it was out of legal necessity since that is the only reason that is remotely reasonable.

First, is your friend currently using? How much?

2.Whats their usual ROA?

3. How long has this stomach pain been an issue?

I doubt youll find any info online of concrete value in this situation. The consequence of eating large quantities of meth are not going to be well studied. Lets hope that your friend wont need the type of help that medical professionals will give your friend.

Also, what makes you positive it from eating meth, 4 months prior?

Stomach pain is known for being annoyingly difficult to diagnose.

If the pain just started suddenly and yall are high, the first thing to do is relax, hydrate, and dont do any more meth.

There is a good chance everything is fine.

Last edited:
Was that 6 grams all at once? Did he pass it or just hold on for dear life? I'd imagine you would have to be a BIG dude to make it through that.

You and you're friend should've read the story about a man who swallowd a 8ball of meth then died moments later.
Guy was walking his kid to school had a 8 ball on him and thought the cops were following him so he swallowed the entire 8ball of meth then died maybe 20 minutes later.
The key to doing meth orally is first crushing it into a powder then put it in water dude. You're not supposed to chew or swallow chunks of meth. That's asking for a emergency room visit.

You and you're friend should've read the story about a man who swallowd a 8ball of meth then died moments later.
Guy was walking his kid to school had a 8 ball on him and thought the cops were following him so he swallowed the entire 8ball of meth then died maybe 20 minutes later.
The key to doing meth orally is first crushing it into a powder then put it in water dude. You're not supposed to chew or swallow chunks of meth. That's asking for a emergency room visit.
I did read it at that time. That's what made us decide he needed to go to the emergency room. But luckily for us this shit isn't actually meth. Probably some type of amphetamine that people call meth. If it had been back in the day, he would have died for sure.

Was that 6 grams all at once? Did he pass it or just hold on for dear life? I'd imagine you would have to be a BIG dude to make it through that.
All at once. He was tired of being tired. So he thought he'd fix that by chomping down on a huge chunk. The sound of him chewing it up, I'll Never forget. I thought it was a joke at first. But realized it wasnt a joke. After a quick Google I had convinced him he needed to go to the emergency room. Where he was convulsing, foaming out the mouth, then suddenly talking non sense and occasionally flat lining. Hes like 5'7" and 190 lbs.

Im not going to ask why your friend ate 6 grams of meth...I will just assume it was out of legal necessity since that is the only reason that is remotely reasonable.

First, is your friend currently using? How much?

2.Whats their usual ROA?

3. How long has this stomach pain been an issue?

I doubt youll find any info online of concrete value in this situation. The consequence of eating large quantities of meth are not going to be well studied. Lets hope that your friend wont need the type of help that medical professionals will give your friend.

Also, what makes you positive it from eating meth, 4 months prior?

Stomach pain is known for being annoyingly difficult to diagnose.

If the pain just started suddenly and yall are high, the first thing to do is relax, hydrate, and dont do any more meth.

There is a good chance everything is fine.
You'd think he had a good reason to do it but unfortunately he didn't. His reason being that he was tired of being tired and thought he'd fix it by chomping down on a chunk.
He usually just smokes it. Quite a bit too. But he'll occasionally do it all other ways too. His stomach pain actually started immediately after ingesting the crap. Just it would come and go. But recently its been pretty bad for him.

Yeah, he'd definitely be dead if he ate 6 grams all at once....

Yeah, he'd definitely be dead if he ate 6 grams all at once....
He did eat 6 grams at once. Meth today isn't the same as it used to be, obviously lol. If it had been back in the day when real meth was around he would have died.