• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth pipe or meth bong! Which is better/less wasteful!?

He might be into some weird artistic stuff, eat shatter for breakfast, and be a bit troubled (but on BL aren't we all), but CH is actually a pretty kind, sensitive soul deep down. Believe it or not, yes, he does tend to care. He just doesn't vomit his love all over people like I do :)

Since whendid blowing lines last longer than doing a shot? Shooting lasts way longer than blowing or smoking it. Idk what kinda shots you do that they dont last as long as blowing a line but i can shoot way more than i can snort and a good shot can last 12 hours.

I overlooked that. Yeah, IV always led to effects that lasted faaar and away longer than any other ROA, particular if one isn't redosing.

Yeah but in the spirit of BL and all, IV Meth is bad mmkay..
th

He might be into some weird artistic stuff, eat shatter for breakfast, and be a bit troubled (but on BL aren't we all), but CH is actually a pretty kind, sensitive soul deep down. Believe it or not, yes, he does tend to care. He just doesn't vomit his love all over people like I do :)

Nope. He may give a shit about others but not me. Alot of members on this forum don't give a shit about me. Do whatever you do that needs to be done in order to find out who I am. You "know" me..not personally but you do "know" me.

Yeah but in the spirit of BL and all, IV Meth is bad mmkay..
th

Yeah, I was in Koreatown yesterday and saw this biker dude laying on the sidewalk right off a major intersection clutching a syringe and spoon trying to inject himself but to paranoid to stop looking around for the cops or something while many passer by pedestrians s just walked on by. If I'd have to guess I'd say something along the lines of methamp psychosis. Very sad.

Plugging is absolutely the best way to go, but I find the smoking process in and of itself extremely addicting