• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth pipe or meth bong! Which is better/less wasteful!?

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
Hellooo everyone! :) I've read so many conflicting (older) reports on forums and heard different things from friends that I decided to ask myself. Is a traditional meth pipe (straight stem attached to a bowl) or a meth bong (angled stem, water filtered) more wasteful or produce a stronger high?

I've read MANY conflicting posts about the water solubility that would occur using a meth bong, which would waste some through the water filtration process.

I use both, and personally it seems if I take a fat rip from a pipe it gets me going a little more.. but I love the clouds I can blow with a bong! Any thoughts or facts regarding the issue? Thanks!

Forgot a question! Would taking the water out of the bong essentially make it a better pipe because of the bigger chamber?

Last edited:
Personally I find a pipe works better for methamphetamine. I don't know if bongs or water pipes are more wasteful, but I always preferred the glass dick. Methamp is water soluble, so I could see how some could get wasted. Seems a bit like the issue with smoking crack via glass pipe or bong (the glass pipe seeming to be more efficient here too).

Full disclosure I kinda hate smoking meth, I can't deal with the taste. Snorting (despite the horrible burn), plugging, IV, those I can enjoy. But not so much smoking for some reason, so my opinion is only worth so much here.

Seems like a good opinion! I totally understand not being able to deal with the taste, one of the reasons I'll switch to a bong just so I can flavor the water with some mints or MIO haha! At least the burn doesn't last too long =D Thanks for your input!

No taste? Literally no taste? With all the chemicals its produced with? Its a subtle taste to me, slightly sweet but I know its "chemical sweet". Not saying its a overpowering taste at all, especially when its not burnt and smoked properly. Can I ask why you dont taste meth? Is it like water to you, as in you can't define a taste?

No taste? Literally no taste? With all the chemicals its produced with? Its a subtle taste to me, slightly sweet but I know its "chemical sweet". Not saying its a overpowering taste at all, especially when its not burnt and smoked properly. Can I ask why you dont taste meth? Is it like water to you, as in you can't define a taste?

Exactly. It tastes just like what it tastes like when you kiss someone after they give you a blowjob and you cum in their mouth. To me, it tastes like my own cum 8)

I always wondered if anyone else thought it tasted a bit like semen...

Damnn you must have some fucked up taste buds for not tasting meth =D Makes me cringe just thinking about the taste.

OP I use a small bong with no water and it's fucking fantastic. There's a bit more waste in terms of residue but I collect it all and smoke it after anyway. I've used it with water too and personally didn't notice any difference

I've used a dry bong with ice before and it allowed for slightly larger hits with the cooler smoke, or at least it seemed that way. Don't know how much residue collects on the ice but I doubt it's as much as a few inches of water. I can still remember blowing out clouds and my taste buds drying out like desert sandpaper instantly. Hack hack then a cigarette to make it even worse...Good Times
C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwEAAAAh QQFAgAAACwAAAAAEgASAAYH74AAgoNxcG9vbm2Di4Rsa2ppaGdmZWSMgmNiYWBfXl9gXVxbWoxjWVheV1ZVVldUU1JRUIRPTk1MS0tKSlZJSFhHRkWCbERfTFW5u7lDQkFAPwBwPk5JVUrKPbk8Ozo5OEU3Z2DIu0o22Es1NDMyMTAvLi1MuzboVSxMK1QqMikvL1CcyEWwIEETJV7cIDFiiYiHECMuCQHijZYPHlo4jAhxSQcOGzQAKJOhIceOJjBcEFRkiwWTHJfIqEDhzSAtEzh0MbhEQgQIMBiReeCgAQMGCxQkQHAg6CUYPwwUIEBggIALLy4t0qABYICsjAIBACH5BAkCAAAALAUABAAIAAQABgcWgEsAVgCFhYKEAEoAS4JVhT2MhpCMgQAh QQJAgAAACwFAAQACAAEAAYHGIBVLFZKSlZLiEuEhYlLVUo9PY1KNpCFgQAh QQBAgAAACwFAAQACAAEAAYHGYBVLFZKSktLSlWHhYtWiz2HNopLNko9hYEAOw==

I can still remember blowing out clouds and my taste buds drying out like desert sandpaper instantly. Hack hack then a cigarette to make it even worse...Good Times
C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwEAAAAh QQFAgAAACwAAAAAEgASAAYH74AAgoNxcG9vbm2Di4Rsa2ppaGdmZWSMgmNiYWBfXl9gXVxbWoxjWVheV1ZVVldUU1JRUIRPTk1MS0tKSlZJSFhHRkWCbERfTFW5u7lDQkFAPwBwPk5JVUrKPbk8Ozo5OEU3Z2DIu0o22Es1NDMyMTAvLi1MuzboVSxMK1QqMikvL1CcyEWwIEETJV7cIDFiiYiHECMuCQHijZYPHlo4jAhxSQcOGzQAKJOhIceOJjBcEFRkiwWTHJfIqEDhzSAtEzh0MbhEQgQIMBiReeCgAQMGCxQkQHAg6CUYPwwUIEBggIALLy4t0qABYICsjAIBACH5BAkCAAAALAUABAAIAAQABgcWgEsAVgCFhYKEAEoAS4JVhT2MhpCMgQAh QQJAgAAACwFAAQACAAEAAYHGIBVLFZKSlZLiEuEhYlLVUo9PY1KNpCFgQAh QQBAgAAACwFAAQACAAEAAYHGYBVLFZKSktLSlWHhYtWiz2HNopLNko9hYEAOw==

Lmao I know EXACTLY how you feel! :p

Seems like a dry bong is the way to go, bongs are always great :)

I would rather just smoke it out of a pipe than risk losing potency due to meth being water soluble

Bong all day every day because if you're smoking, you're doing it for the rush. And where are you gonna get a more massive hit than from a water bong?

Then when you're done, just dump out the water (use distilled only) and evaporate it. You'll get back your lost product (and probably some cut as well).

Is it easy to learn how to IV?

IMO learning to IV anything is not easy. However, with practice you figure it out fairly quickly. Only problem is the damage you might do to yourself while you're figuring out the proper technique. And of course I'm not even speaking to the serious risks associated with IVing something with such a powerful, reinforcing rush, or the risks inherent to IVing any black market drug.

Learning how to plug methamp was perhaps one of the best things I ever did as far as using that drug is concerned.

Well, it's certainly a different kind of sensation (I wonder if that is kinda what anal sex feels like using one of those hot/cold lines). lol anyways...

It all depends on how dilute the solution was and whether I'd evacuated my bowels prior to using (that more in terms of BA though). Using a 2-3mL solution (3mL syringe) with no more than half a gram was easily bearable. Kinda like a very warm, very slightly irritated feeling that disappears over the course of 15-30 minutes.

Apparently some people use up to 10mL for plugging, and if you don't mind the irritation you could get up to pretty insane dosages doing this, though of course I wouldn't recommend it. Smaller rushable doses are much preferable to massive ones with a drug like this IMO.