• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth & Percocet .. bad idea?

MiamiMami

Bluelighter
Really didn’t want to start a new thread but I cannot find the meth mega thread, sorry. I’m a pretty heavy meth user. Is it a bad idea to take a Percocet (acetaminophen + oxycodone) while on meth? I’m not very experienced with opiates at all, but every now and then I will take a Percocet just to relax. Today I just so happened to get my hand on a few.

Should I just follow my normal “comedown” protocol (Xanax &/or Seroquel) and save the Percocet for tomorrow? Or can I take it tonight when I’m ready to come down?

Really didn’t want to start a new thread but I cannot find the meth mega thread, sorry. I’m a pretty heavy meth user. Is it a bad idea to take a Percocet (acetaminophen + oxycodone) while on meth? I’m not very experienced with opiates at all, but every now and then I will take a Percocet just to relax. Today I just so happened to get my hand on a few.

Should I just follow my normal “comedown” protocol (Xanax &/or Seroquel) and save the Percocet for tomorrow? Or can I take it tonight when I’m ready to come down?
My friends who are heavy users of meth don't really come down they just integrated it with their lifestyle do it sometimes more sometimes less.

I don't think it's particularly dangerous to take one or two just habit forming.

I don't think it's particularly dangerous to take one or two just habit forming.
Im no Dr. by any means but I agree based on personal experience. Also a pretty heavy meth user that was a raging pill head prior to meth and recently I have mixed them (not recommending nor condoning it) but never once did I feel as tho the combo was causing anymore damage than what was already done. Again, im no DR. or can I see the inner damage done. Habit forming absolutely. I would save it till your high begins to really fade, may be a waste if too early

Im no Dr. by any means but I agree based on personal experience. Also a pretty heavy meth user that was a raging pill head prior to meth and recently I have mixed them (not recommending nor condoning it) but never once did I feel as tho the combo was causing anymore damage than what was already done. Again, im no DR. or can I see the inner damage done. Habit forming absolutely. I would save it till your high begins to really fade, may be a waste if too early
Yeah when you're feeling especially frazzled.

Be careful orig. poster with those pills though if you didn't pick them up from the pharmacy yourself to safe bet that the Xanax and the major generic versions of oxycodone/ Percocet are fakes containing fentanyl.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I opted not to mix them. There was just no need. It would’ve been a waste of pills. But I did wake up with a CRAZY bad hangover (beer + wine smh) so I will probably have one now.
Yeah when you're feeling especially frazzled.

Be careful orig. poster with those pills though if you didn't pick them up from the pharmacy yourself to safe bet that the Xanax and the major generic versions of oxycodone/ Percocet are fakes containing fentanyl.

Oh yes. I keep some test strips handy! (Well I try to at least.) A girl I work with died last year from a fake xanax that was actually fentanyl. She was such a nice girl but the circumstances surrounding her death were AWFUL. People really drug her name through the mud. I will never forget the horrendous things people were saying under her pictures in the comments. It was definitely a wake up call.

I would save the percs for the comrdown. I'm a heavy opioid guy with a few meth binges. They all involved opioids. Indont understand how ppl can use meth or cocaine without some kind of downer to come down on. Different tmtaste i guess.

I would save the percs for the comrdown. I'm a heavy opioid guy with a few meth binges. They all involved opioids. Indont understand how ppl can use meth or cocaine without some kind of downer to come down on. Different tmtaste i guess.
I don't know how people can use opioids without some kind of upper for the come up

I don't know how people can use opioids without some kind of upper for the come up
Lol. Opioids are all about a turn down and Shutdown...I wouldn't want to come up on them. The exception is an IV hyddromorohone rush. There is a come up aspect to it...but it's so gentle I a stim rush would drown jt it out

Dont get me wrong I had a great 5 year periods with lots of RC stims and crack but they were just never my bread and better...more mike special treats every now and then

I agree, save the percs for the comedown. Best usage. Negates the bad part.

Speedballs are cool but it's burning candles at both ends!

Using meth, then using percs to come down is a reasonable usage of drugs and the most efficient. :)

You have my stamp of approval which is worth -1 second of your life for looking at it: [x]

I agree, save the percs for the comedown. Best usage. Negates the bad part.

Speedballs are cool but it's burning candles at both ends!

Using meth, then using percs to come down is a reasonable usage of drugs and the most efficient. :)

You have my stamp of approval which is worth -1 second of your life for looking at it: [x]
☝️Hard-earned wisdom

— or as we call it around here experience, strength, and dope

Back when I use to do a lot of coke about 35-40 years ago a few times I tried to come down with Mandrax (they were all over Houston Tx at that time up from Mexico). But even that left me still drunk like but wirey. Once I found heroin I could never do coke again without it. That is the only thing that made the comdown bearable if not likeable.

Now I do neither and I understand there is no heroin most of the time and cocaine is cut to high heaven.(unless in SA). Someday I have hopes the drug industry picks back up with quality. The only things that have gotten better are Cannabis and Psychedelics.

I did meth once, took a smidgen in my shot of heroin. My speed freak neighbor wanted to give me a lot more. So I did that tiny bit and it was a valid speedball.

I do not think using oxycodone orally after a meth session is too dangerous. But I leave that to others to comment. I know I would do it. ;)

Back when I use to do a lot of coke about 35-40 years ago a few times I tried to come down with Mandrax (they were all over Houston Tx at that time up from Mexico). But even that left me still drunk like but wirey. Once I found heroin I could never do coke again without it. That is the only thing that made the comdown bearable if not likeable.

Now I do neither and I understand there is no heroin most of the time and cocaine is cut to high heaven.(unless in SA). Someday I have hopes the drug industry picks back up with quality. The only things that have gotten better are Cannabis and Psychedelics.

I did meth once, took a smidgen in my shot of heroin. My speed freak neighbor wanted to give me a lot more. So I did that tiny bit and it was a valid speedball.

I do not think using oxycodone orally after a meth session is too dangerous. But I leave that to others to comment. I know I would do it. ;)
We don't use the term "speed freak" on BL but instead prefer "stimulant challenged"

Its not.. but stimulants do objectively lessen the power of painkiller effects when taken simultaneously. Back when I was having so much fun on drugs and low doses of them, I'd pop those adderall bad boys and then save the perky c's for the crashes (feeling good instead of bad).

IF you want to be addicted to more than one horrible substance that ruins your life in time, the percocet could be a good choice. If you aren't picking up an opioid habit alongside the delightful meth, then one time of using the two in a day would be just fine as long as you do not push the opioid overdose threshold. Only you know where the doses are for your body, and if you're a novice--then usually only 10 milligrams-20 milligrams is the trick. 5 milligrams even to start off with because some users get very sickly and have heavy tummy issues on even 10 milligrams.

I do not recommend percocet as a habit. It is a fun habit until it is the worst lol. Meth and heroin users hooked on the two most powerful drugs notoriously feared by all--and together on a regular basis have the most fun time of their lives. Let's be real, what could be more fun than meth and heroin in the honey moon stages? Can't think of anything of anything more entertaining--and then it just really makes you want to die and the suffering is unbearable. I don't know why that's funny lol.

Its not.. but stimulants do objectively lessen the power of painkiller effects when taken simultaneously.
I can see what you're trying to say but I feel like even if it does counteract some analgesia, you also get way more high than before which produces it's own sort of "new" analgesia?

idk

Sometimes speedballing would give me a sort of an "ache", but it was a GOOD type of pain... as in, I was so fucking high that it hurt in my bones... lol

I can see what you're trying to say but I feel like even if it does counteract some analgesia, you also get way more high than before which produces it's own sort of "new" analgesia?

idk

Sometimes speedballing would give me a sort of an "ache", but it was a GOOD type of pain... as in, I was so fucking high that it hurt in my bones... lol

I guess I could see it maybe in the beginning? With higher stimulant use I do get jaw pain from the jaw bouncing around constantly lol. Still fun.

I personally do not feel anything additional from combining eachother. Meth and heroin would just cancel eachother out at the same time for most people, so that's why they usually take them interchangeably and not at once. I refused to take them during the stimulant "up." The time I did, it just felt like a stimulant rush with a little bit of a good mood booster. Not the opie high I know.

Meth and heroin would just cancel eachother out at the same time for most people
Really?

For me it doesn't cancel out at all. I feel both, and it merges into a new, unique type of high.

It's significantly more euphoric than either, spaced out, at least in my experience.

Too good, really. Too good...

Really?

For me it doesn't cancel out at all. I feel both, and it merges into a new, unique type of high.

It's significantly more euphoric than either, spaced out, at least in my experience.

Too good, really. Too good...

Lucky you lol. Don't get too used to that feeling ;) Kinda impossible not to though... I miss those days tbh. Oxy was so cheap back then and I could get more bang for my buck in quantity and ruin my life even more efficiently with drugs. The adderall is not much different but I don't think painkillers can ever be as good as they were back in the day lol. Quite the ride....