• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth particles everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snort likehell

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. I need some help fast on this one. First time posting so plz bare with me. I'll make this first one short bc I been having trouble posting and don't kno if this will go through. I left a very small amount of gear out for a night and a day later I realized tiny shiny particles of it are literally everywhere. Even inside my fridge which I haven't opened lately bc I've been clearing my sinuses hehe. Anyway never seen that before so how does that happen and how do I prevent it from ever happening again. I'm worried about my dog mainly. I super cleaned her food and water bowl so that's a start. Any info helps.

Hey everyone. I need some help fast on this one. First time posting so plz bare with me. I'll make this first one short bc I been having trouble posting and don't kno if this will go through. I left a very small amount of gear out for a night and a day later I realized tiny shiny particles of it are literally everywhere..

My first intuition is that it's not meth .. I've had many a satisfying pipe of sugar or flour particles in my time and a quick burn test can eliminate it. This will work even if it's shake n bake grade so long as you have some reference material in the bag - though crystal that melts and rolls around will be far more obvious. If it's mixed in with usual "kitchen powder," heat it very gently and you will usually see the meth melt before the powder goes black .. but sugar can do that too so aftewards burn it hard and check the smell (works on foil .. no need to trash a pipe). Kitchens are also ground zero for random white powdery substances that aren't meth, and that is particularly true around people taking meth. I suspect the LD50 of your white powder will be significantly more than even a dog could lick off a wall .. though in my personal experience of such endeavours I get overwhelmed by self revulsion much earlier than a dog would do.

The other thing that springs to mind is if your bag is small but was very recently big it might be time for a sleep. We all know the shadow people love messing around in our peripheral vision but if you ever see them or they start talking about you and you can hear it in the pipes .. it's time for benzos and bed. Blaming the fact you haven't done any washing up for a week on them is however .. entirely normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.