• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth paranoia stories

Tubbs

Bluelight Crew
Just got clean from the ice. wanna hear some of your best stories about the wonders of being up for weeks on end. And how the dea has cameras in your tv watching you watching them watch you... long story there

lol i feel your pain man im a long time insomniac. well before the dope usage. so 3 days no sleep dont hit me too hard but hanging around others im still lucid at day 3 theyre tearing apart thier microwaves looking for the mind control chip. not saying i never got there i just got to enjoy seeing my buddies do stupid shit

Please guys, read forum guidelines. When you join, you all agree that you've read the agreement and understand its contents. Should we make people put their hand on a virtual bible in the future? I'm moving this to DC because it's not appropriate for Basic Drug Discussion, which is a Harm Reduction forum.

i remember me and a buddy one night were on his farm spun as can be. sittin in the house we kept seeing "people" sneaking around outside... he says damn we still have that half tank of anhydrous outside... so of course it turned into those bastards are trying to steal our anhydrous and we need to defend it. so we head outside armed of course hes got a damn crossbow of all things. ive got my 45 like always. we spent 4 hours sweeping the entire farm looking for these people... they werent real of course. he about shot a truck that drove by the farm. come morning and a little bit of critical thinking and we remembered the tank was empty wed drained it a few days ago and traded it for dope