• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth overdose question (wanna be xtra safe)

matisayu

Greenlighter
hello. 1 weeks ago i saw 1.5g of meth. no tolerance. it was gone pretty quick. few days ago saw another 1.5. there is only about .7 left of 2nd one. would I be ok if it all disappeared tonight?

i haven't really felt anything bad or anything but obv i get anxiety after so much. no physical consequences .just want to be extra safe. i attempted searching but not much on overdose. i am unfamiliar with how fast tolerance develops.

thank you very much for your time.

Hey man,

You saw 3 grams of meth in a week and you want to know if it would be okay if the .7 you have left disappeared?

I don't think it's a good idea.. when people start speaking in code, I see that as a stop sign. Take a break, please. Save the rest for another time.

I know it is fiendish shit, but the fact that you're on here asking says that you're a bit worried already, adding more meth won't do you any favours.

Just my opinion, comes from previous experiences, upto you

Take care.

Meth tolerance develops pretty fast.

Would you survive if you consumed it all? Probably. Woulds you enjoy it? I somehow doubt it, 700mg of meth is a pretty hefty dose. For the average person with no or little tolerance, 100mg is probably more than enough to have them grinding their teeth for at least a couple hours (if not all day). That is, assuming it's anywhere near pure, if it's been cut as I suspect it may be then you should adjust accordingly.

I subscribe to the camp of "less is more" with stimulants, doubly so with stuff like meth. Taking ~100mg or less per day (& avoiding consuming any before bed) will help limit neurotoxicity and avoid making your body too stressed.

So yeah, it would be best for your mind and body if you could make that last two, three or more days. Presumably you won't be taking it all in one hit, either, so if you do decide to consume it, do so in small portions so you can stop when/if/before the paranoia kicks in.