• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth overdose?? Maybe just a panic attack??

Very wise. Many benefits.

If anything it will keep your tolerance down so you get higher when you do take it

I wouldn't worry about any sort of permanent damage. I've nearly called 911 on myself for similar reasons a dozen times. My heart is still strong, still run a 5k 3-4 times per week after 20 years of drugs.

I would however keep this in the back of your mind for future reference on how you react to various stims
Think I should see a doctor just in case. I honestly think I am in the clear long term. I do still get occasional chest pressure/pains but they're mild and they come and go. Not as bad as in the days immediately after this either so it must be getting better. Haven't taken my addie script (motivation/productivity took a hit which sucks), have avoided any fried foods and have been trying to do a lot more cardio and get more sleep than usual. Still concerns me that even occasional I feel a mild pressure 5 days later though. My only concern with seeing a doctor is I don't want them to say "well he was using meth so we should take away his adderall script because he is a stimulant abuser"

I had a very scary experience recently. I don't feel like airing it out in the open though, but if anyone here knows their stimulants and can make good medical diagnosis's, I'd like them to message me, so I can explain & see what might have happened to me. Im fine now I think but whatever happened was enough to keep me away from shit for good.
Do you still get occasional, mild chest pain/pressure? I've been 5 days since the incident and its gotten better but I still get a little mild pressure that comes and goes

As other's have stated, likely an anxiety attack. If i had to take it a step further and be presumptuous, I think the activities you mentioned would give a glimpse into fear of losing control. Perhaps, that fear causes anxiety? One other consideration, is that be wary of packaging labels as I am sure you know from workout supplements. In the Kratom world, I find the marketing very similar to marijuana which is also then very similar to heroin and cocaine.

What I mean is that almost every "drug" offers an "indica" version and a "sativa" version and a "hybrid" version. Kratom has the "red" strains for pain relief, chilling, blah blah and the "green" strains for "energy" and "focus." Interestingly, almost all of them also have the crossover properties of "euphoria" "feeling good" "uplifted" etc. I am not saying that there are not differences, but the marketing I think GREATLY biases user expectations.