• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth online and shipped to door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiomethsuks

Greenlighter
There’s a lab that ships thru ups and fedx, does anyone have experience or knows if this is relatively safe? I mean the reality is how can every package be checked and I do know that a ton of drugs get shipped thru the mail so is this just me being naive or smart. Wait did I just put meth and smart in the same sentence.

the only reason I ask and are even halfway willing to do this is, where I live (Ohio) the meth is f’n garbage and I can do 3 grams in one evening and sit down have a corn beef sandwich and then take a nap. When I used to do it when I was a teenager out of Texas it would be 20 years ago one small line would keep me up for two days and the sexual benefits were thru the roof but today it’s just sad what is considered ice (crank)

any advice besides the obvious

I got samples off the DN in the mail once but i never tried it again.
I can't imagine 3g in a night. The last couple of time i did a fat line i up a couple days off one line.

There’s a lab that ships thru ups and fedx, does anyone have experience or knows if this is relatively safe? I mean the reality is how can every package be checked and I do know that a ton of drugs get shipped thru the mail so is this just me being naive or smart. Wait did I just put meth and smart in the same sentence.

the only reason I ask and are even halfway willing to do this is, where I live (Ohio) the meth is f’n garbage and I can do 3 grams in one evening and sit down have a corn beef sandwich and then take a nap. When I used to do it when I was a teenager out of Texas it would be 20 years ago one small line would keep me up for two days and the sexual benefits were thru the roof but today it’s just sad what is considered ice (crank)

any advice besides the obvious
If you wanna take the risk, do it, but you must share, that way if you get caught, you can say you gave so,e to your friends on blue light. Then the cops will be like, awlll, well he’s a swell fellah, let’s let him go

Works every time, trust me, I’m a swell fellah

I’d have it shipped to someone else’s house tbh. Or even maybe a nearby house that isn’t lived in. Oh and pay in crypto!

A friend of mine would have weed shipped from Cali to Miami. Before figuring out that he needed to use an address in the city, he had it shipped to a Miami Beach address and it never arrived. When he tracked the package online, it said that been seized by law enforcement. Pretty scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.