• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth novice seeking harm reduction answers

MinkyBoyBlue

Greenlighter
Heyo, I'm 24, Male. Basically I never lived this lifestyle, but it started with painkillers years back. Still, I stuck to my goody two shoes social groups and anything I needed to know or learn I did by researching. So when I first used Meth 5 months back? It was only a small amount in a capsule, and I drank lots of water.

Annnd.. Here we are! Using daily or a good amount if not. No matter what I do to stay healthy? There's always something. I could google painkiller harm reduction and get forums and help, but Meth? Just the websites with their generic message about how bad it is

Didn't want to bore anybody through the story and didn't want to lose someone who might help because I needed to get to the point.

No matter how hard I try, or what I do.. When I use? There's always some concerning side effect. I'm kind of self taught in using and had nobody around for advice. I take orally in capsules, drink plenty of waters, breakfast before and dinner after. Also if it helps my diet isn't the best of the best, but it's also not completely garbage.

Mouth loses feeling but doesn't hurt or tingle
Canker sores once in a blue moon
Sometimes my wrists and ankles lose feeling but don't hurt or tingle
Sometimes I can binge lose my cool and get no sleep for days and actually be pretty okay
Sometimes I can do a normal dose feel amazing eat, sleep, and wake up half dead

Sorry not the most detailed questions but any tips for harm reduction and staying healthy are welcome too.

I take orally in capsules, drink plenty of water, breakfast before and dinner after.
You seem to be taking reasonable steps to avoid the worst outcomes.
There is nothing anyone can do to eradicate the concerning side effects of meth, short of flushing it down the toilet.
If someone told you that meth is all fun and no pain, they were lying.

Taking it orally is imho the safest way when you compare it to other methods. Having tried them all its the easiest meth high to manage. It comes on slow and there isn't that much deviation from beginning to end...

You said you were self educated with it and I believe if this is the case then you seem to still be at a point where you're focusing too much on every little aspect and over analysing the high..

Rather than just rolling with the punches and enjoying it for what it is.. This is a skill you learn with time and experience. If it's all still new to you then of cause you won't feel completely comfortable but things like tingles and numbness can be vasoconstricton and blood pressure. Whilst this isn't always the answer if its that concerning you can always stop at anytime. This is the only definitive answer to avoiding any side effects of meth

I found in my early days I like you would do my best to control the high but the truth is you are pretty much a passenger. Yes over time you learn to let go of the fear and anxiety of the unknown but its all down to the individual and how they deal with and process the feelings. With more exposure to the drug you should eventually become more at ease with it. You learn to not worry about every little detail....We as humans respond well to patterns and once you go through the same shit time and time again it becomes easier to manage because its the 944th time you've felt the tingles. Chances are its not going to kill you...

That being said if you are suffering from anxiety or worry the whole time then maybe stims aren't the drug for you... In time you will decide...

The high even after more than a decade of pretty heavy use has changed dramatically for me. The thing is no two highs are the same and yes some are similar in their effects and durations but with more experience under your belt the more highs and batches of stuff you are exposed to and as a result the more understanding you develop...

Sometimes the High can be unpleasent and isn't fucking fun. This notion that a less than desired high is somehow bad is all in the users perspective. You rolled the dice and made the choice now accept it or stop playing

I don't advocate that anyone dedicate as much time to this shit as myself or others have. It does always come with a price and eventually you have to pay up... It does have moments of intense beauty but also intense ugliness..

This is purely one persons opinion and observations. my story and relationship with the drug could be totally different to the next person. Its all about forming and developing your own understanding of things.

Good luck stay safe

It constricts blood flow and that effects extremities plus oral contact via oral or smoke will screw with your mouth. As a 10 year user now sober ima tell you to stop cause from what I’m reading you can’t handle the mental effects . If you must do amphetamines step it down to adderall