• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth: Not As Evil As Portayed?

SmilexGwG

Bluelighter
Recently I have been abusing my generic Dexadrine prescription almost daily. My dose is normally 35mgs than i take an extra 20-35mgs after an hour or so to prolong the high and get a second rush.

After doing this for a while, a friend mentioned he had some decent crystal and asked if I wanted to try it. We met up and he pulled this small stamp bag out of his pocket, which had these yellow symbols all over it. (cant remember what symbol just that it was a bright yellow) He explained that crystal needs to be crushed very well to be snorted effectively, and we couldn't just smoke it in public place, so he just carrys a few points of powdered crystal on him when he goes to work. At first I thought this was some legal RC, however upon taking a bump the same familiar incredibly sugary sweet taste hit my throat that i got when snorting Dexadrine, and I knew it was an amphetamine. I know it still could have been FMA, or a similar RC, but there was no intense burn and instead a slight sting that lasted only a few seconds.

I took one more big bump and was surprised to feel the same high i did when taking Dexadrine, only the buzz was slightly more enjoyable than Dexadrine. The biggest difference between this meth, and my Dexadrine was the duration. Normally Dexadrine lasts 6 hours maximum for me, but this meth lasted nearly 10 hours...

After trying crystal one last time from a different friend I can confirm that meth does effect me this way, and even though it is not the intense rushy high I've heard so much about from the media, im happy to know that meth is not a evil drug and infact just another amphetamine worth trying

I haven't tried it again and have no real want too, however it was overall a pleasant high. Lastly I wanted to ask, is this how meth effects you? Or did it just not hit me as strong as it does most people?

Thanks for reading :)

I have 70mg Vyvanse and 15mg Dexedrine prescribed per day. dually for ADHD and amphetamines addiction.

Recently I have been abusing my generic Dexadrine prescription almost daily. My dose is normally 35mgs than i take an extra 20-35mgs after an hour or so to prolong the high and get a second rush.

After doing this for a while, a friend mentioned he had some decent crystal and asked if I wanted to try it. We met up and he pulled this small stamp bag out of his pocket, which had these yellow symbols all over it. (cant remember what symbol just that it was a bright yellow) He explained that crystal needs to be crushed very well to be snorted effectively, and we couldn't just smoke it in public place, so he just carrys a few points of powdered crystal on him when he goes to work. At first I thought this was some legal RC, however upon taking a bump the same familiar incredibly sugary sweet taste hit my throat that i got when snorting Dexadrine, and I knew it was an amphetamine. I know it still could have been FMA, or a similar RC, but there was no intense burn and instead a slight sting that lasted only a few seconds.

I took one more big bump and was surprised to feel the same high i did when taking Dexadrine, only the buzz was slightly more enjoyable than Dexadrine. The biggest difference between this meth, and my Dexadrine was the duration. Normally Dexadrine lasts 6 hours maximum for me, but this meth lasted nearly 10 hours...

After trying crystal one last time from a different friend I can confirm that meth does effect me this way, and even though it is not the intense rushy high I've heard so much about from the media, im happy to know that meth is not a evil drug and infact just another amphetamine worth trying

I haven't tried it again and have no real want too, however it was overall a pleasant high. Lastly I wanted to ask, is this how meth effects you? Or did it just not hit me as strong as it does most people?

Thanks for reading :)

The difference between meth and regular amphetamine, besides the longer duration, is that meth can cross the blood brain barrier very quickly while amphetamine is pretty slow at doing that.
That translates in meth having a higher ceiling for the effects, meaning that if you take a higher dose you will get higher, while with amphetamine that only works up to a point.
IME the best quality street amphetamine I ever got it made no sense to take more than about 150mg at once, I wouldn't feel higher.

Also due to this property of methamphetamine, you get stronger effects if you inject it while this doesn't really happen with regular amphetamine.
Basically meth is more likely to lead to abuse and the abuse can get far worse.