• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth. No pro; Not novice. Why getting paranoid and having illucinations now after usi

love4him

Greenlighter
I've smoked meth on and off for a few years now, more off than on, but still the point is I've never had paranoia or any kind of hallucinations until just here recently. it's scary, I don't know where it's coming from. I think it's very seldom and rare that someone who has used meth the way I have and binged on it wouldn't feel any kind of paranoia at all especially after being up for days on end, but with that being said if I did feel any kind of sense of paranoia at all I had been up for a long time. maybe four or five days. now it seems that sometimes it almost comes on somewhere Within the first night that I'm smoking as a matter of fact. I just would like to know if there's someone else that could help me understand why if I've never dealt with this before it would be happening now? thanks guys and by the way I'm new to this site! Well, as someone who post on it anyway, but I've read it forever and I really appreciate the input and insight into everyone else's personal experiences. Really crossing my fingers that I'm in the right place here and that somebody might respond to me but if you read this and you recognize that I'm not, please let me know. that's something that I really feel like in talking with people in this community I could have some New Horizons and Sue new answers that not only what I greatly appreciate but we'll just give me a little bit more confidence about what I know and the research that I've done to try to figure out what I'm doing

It's pretty much par for the course to experience the symptoms you're experiencing. It likely won't get better. The reason is because your brain has changed. If you're young it can heal somewhat but probably not to the extent to where you only get the good effects of meth without the bad.

I've smoked meth on and off for a few years now, more off than on, but still the point is I've never had paranoia or any kind of hallucinations until just here recently. it's scary, I don't know where it's coming from. I think it's very seldom and rare that someone who has used meth the way I have and binged on it wouldn't feel any kind of paranoia at all especially after being up for days on end, but with that being said if I did feel any kind of sense of paranoia at all I had been up for a long time. maybe four or five days. now it seems that sometimes it almost comes on somewhere Within the first night that I'm smoking as a matter of fact. I just would like to know if there's someone else that could help me understand why if I've never dealt with this before it would be happening now? thanks guys and by the way I'm new to this site! Well, as someone who post on it anyway, but I've read it forever and I really appreciate the input and insight into everyone else's personal experiences. Really crossing my fingers that I'm in the right place here and that somebody might respond to me but if you read this and you recognize that I'm not, please let me know. that's something that I really feel like in talking with people in this community I could have some New Horizons and Sue new answers that not only what I greatly appreciate but we'll just give me a little bit more confidence about what I know and the research that I've done to try to figure out what I'm doing

Sorry to hear that man. I am familiar with that very well.

Deep sleep is your biggest friend there because when we sleep, our brain gets physically flushed off toxins and drug leftovers with the cerebrospinal fluid. Good food and being away from too much stress will help too.

Supplement wise, Lion's mane Mushroom extract may be of a high efficiency to repair your nervous system after stimulant binges. It helped me a lot and did wonders for a woman I know - she was at the point of a muscular dystrophy and a bad neuropathic pains, not to mention psychotic breaks and delusions. I wouldnt call it a panacea but it helps for sure.

BurritoJimmy is right saying that when young, the body repairs itself a lot quicker and efficently but I think even being old, we still have the capacity to repair the damage -takes longer and might require more work though.