• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants meth-no change in heart rate for long time user, sleep and eat usually

แจ็คๆ

Greenlighter
hello, i?m new to posting on here but used this site for a long time as a source of info.

i have a questuon, may sound silly but i don?t know much about effects of meth use.

i know a lot about cocaine use as took it for a long time, but a few years ago i moved to thailand, meth use here is epidemic, and in england ive never seen it.

im suspicious that my gf takes ice. my old gf took it and i took it with her so i know some of the signs.

is is it possible to take it, and it not to effect heart rate too much, if the user has used it for many years?

my gf has many signs of using it, but her heart rate is quite usual, and also she eats and sleeps like usual, but i?ve read that it?s possibe for a long term user to be able to function normally on it. when i took it i was up for days but i only tried it a few times.

is it possibe for someone to take a big dose and have such a euphoric feeling that they can fall asleep?

i know this sounds silly as it?s a stimulant but my old gf would take a big dose before bed, and 10 mins later she would be fast asleep, she said this was possibe as she took it daily for 5 years.
same with my new gf, she acts normally then goes to the toilet, and 2 mins later she makes no sense when she talks. then falls asleep, as soon as she wake up straight to the toilet, comes back with a sniffing nose and then goes about her day. i?ve asked her if she takes it but obviously she won?t admit to it if she does.

can any long term users give advice, is this possibe?

thanks

I haven't been a regular user and haven't been using for a while but I can second that you can fall asleep after taking stimulants.

For me the regular speed or meth doesn't cause any problems falling to sleep and they neither have any effect to my appetite and my resting heart rate goes up maybe a 10bpm which cannot be noticed by someone else and not even by myself if I wouldn't use Apple Watch.

Buy a drug test and ask her to pee in to a cup?

my husband and i have been using it daily and just recentyl went from smoking to iv..he and i both can take it and go to sleep and eating is no problem at all. the effects you were feeling when you did it were the effects of someone without tolerance probably. after switch roa i can get a little shaky and heart rate will go up but as of sleep and appetitite, youd never know the difference. i think it happens with most long time users..

I haven't been a regular user and haven't been using for a while but I can second that you can fall asleep after taking stimulants.

For me the regular speed or meth doesn't cause any problems falling to sleep and they neither have any effect to my appetite and my resting heart rate goes up maybe a 10bpm which cannot be noticed by someone else and not even by myself if I wouldn't use Apple Watch.

Buy a drug test and ask her to pee in to a cup?

thanks for the response, i want to buy a test kit but hard to find in thailand.

i?m trying to catch her out but it?s not easy as if she?s taken it for a long time she will be professional at lying about it.
my old gf went to crazy levels to lie about it but her behaviour was crazy so was so obvious. i took it with her sometimes but she was on it every day and wouldn?t admit it even tho i watched her eating it

my husband and i have been using it daily and just recentyl went from smoking to iv..he and i both can take it and go to sleep and eating is no problem at all. the effects you were feeling when you did it were the effects of someone without tolerance probably. after switch roa i can get a little shaky and heart rate will go up but as of sleep and appetitite, youd never know the difference. i think it happens with most long time users..

thanks for the reply. did you ever snort/eat it?
if you take it before bed can you sleep within 10/20 mins? and sleep throughout the night without waking up?
im no stranger to drugs and i can tell quite easily if someone has taken something, but she promises me she has never taken anything like it in her life, but all her friends take it, and i’ve seen her put something in her mouth on numerous occasions, then burp within a few seconds. when i took it if i ate it, it would make me burp. sometimes she sniffs a lot but she makes an excuse as to why.
i don’t know if i’m being paranoid but quite often she will have a dry mouth, sometimes her speach is a bit slurred etc.
when i took it i never got a euphoric feeling just made me really alert etc no matter how i took it i couldn’t get a rush then after a while just made me really paranoid. but when my old gf took it before bed her eyes would roll and she looked like she was rushing a lot. with new gf she’s slightly similar but not as bad
is there any way i can catch her out. i’ve looked everywhere for it when she’s out, in the bathroom there is no where it could be hidden. as soon as she wakes up she goes in there then comes out sniffing. so the only place i can think she keeps it is in her ass?
is it crazy i’m thinking this lol. i’ve told her if she takes it i don’t mind, just don’t lie to me, but i know there’s no wan someone would amit to it as i know how powerful it is on the mind

There are plenty of warning signs about usage of some drug so I think you aren't just being paranoid.

There are plenty of warning signs about usage of some drug so I think you aren't just being paranoid.

thanks, i know, as i’ve used drugs for most of my adult life i can tell if someone is taking something. and i know a drug user has the ability to lie till their death about their habit.
i’ve lived with her for 4/5 months and i’m 95% sure i’m right.
the only way to put my mind at rest is with a test kit. going to order one online, send to a friends, then buy a pregnancy kit too, put the meth test in the pregnancy box and get her to do it in front of me. as i can’t say to her take a drug test it wouldn’t go down well.
this is another reason i need to know 100% as she’s been late for period over a month now so if she’s pregnant and been taking ice everyday it’s not going to be good

I've been doing meth everyday give or take for 7 plus years I smoke it, shoot it, snort it etc. And if it's at least decent I cant sleep or eat and my pupils will be huge as f***

I was always a smoker, and even with good shit, after a couple months of daily use I?d fall right asleep after ripping a bowl.