• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth new user worried about wthdrawl

Whosthatgirl.xxo

Greenlighter
So I have only been using for a week and I am already done. First two nights I did not sleep but every night since I have slept. I havnt been able to eat but have been taking vitamins drinking protein shakes along with lots of liquids the whole time. I woke up with a very swollen lymph node behind my ear and I guess this can happen with meth use. I am perscribed benzodiazepines already for anxiety so I have those. Since it’s only been a week should I worry to much about withdrawls? My sister comes back from rehab on Tuesday and her doc is meth I don’t even know what I was thinking. Throwing the pipes away and enough is enough. I don’t work till Wednesday so I got some time. Just looking for input. Thank you

Good on you. I can't demonize the drug but to an extent it is a devil of it's own, all speed aka amphetamine and it's analogs are specifically if you get into repeat binge-use cycles. being up, and time flying, and just having that feeling of being the best you, but you have to realize that best you, is you, so reel yourself together, because you're VERY far from gone.

You should be fine. Maybe a little tired. I strongly recommend you get a supplement called rhodiola, which you can find on amazon. That and some caffeine and youll feel fine.

yes, 3 days bed rest, obviously you can't do due to life being life, but before i suppose i fucked myself up, i was able to use upwards of 700mg-1200mg of amphetamine alongside meth /day for a week at a time, sleep it off for 3 days and be perfectly fine, but those three days were typically spent in induced comas

Good on you. I can't demonize the drug but to an extent it is a devil of it's own, all speed aka amphetamine and it's analogs are specifically if you get into repeat binge-use cycles. being up, and time flying, and just having that feeling of being the best you, but you have to realize that best you, is you, so reel yourself together, because you're VERY far from gone.
It had its grips on me real quick gave me a feeling of being numb and nothing else mattered.... then I had realized I sat on the same spot on my couch on this site getting as much info on meth as I possibly could. Couldn’t understand why I was so itchy and kept scratching my head we all know how that turns out. After one week and a half a ball I am so over it!!!
You should be fine. Maybe a little tired. I strongly recommend you get a supplement called rhodiola, which you can find on amazon. That and some caffeine and youll feel fine.
amazing thank you so much I have been searching the forums for supplements I don’t work till Wednesday so got some time to rest :)

It had its grips on me real quick gave me a feeling of being numb and nothing else mattered.... then I had realized I sat on the same spot on my couch on this site getting as much info on meth as I possibly could. Couldn’t understand why I was so itchy and kept scratching my head we all know how that turns out. After one week and a half a ball I am so over it!!!

amazing thank you so much I have been searching the forums for supplements I don’t work till Wednesday so got some time to rest :)
fuck it, wear that glorious bald spot with pride, you've learned your lesson and you can show off that you have

yes, 3 days bed rest, obviously you can't do due to life being life, but before i suppose i fucked myself up, i was able to use upwards of 700mg-1200mg of amphetamine alongside meth /day for a week at a time, sleep it off for 3 days and be perfectly fine, but those three days were typically spent in induced comas
Holy moly!!!! How long were your withdrawals unbearable??

fuck it, wear that glorious bald spot with pride, you've learned your lesson and you can show off that you have
Exactly right!!!! I am so glad I realized this is not what I want at all before anymore time passed! Unfortunately even when I am not using I have ocd which I end up picking at my face now you wanna add drugs I am just glad the damage was on my head and not face!!!

right now, i can't be ....awake without a stimulant, nothing to aspire to.

Hey whosthatgirl, welcome to the forums! I hope you're finding some helpful advice from our crack team of crack heads, as it were. Methamphetamine is a hell of a drug. My drug of choice was always Heroin and intermittently, Alcohol, but I've used Methamphetamine before. All of these drugs are addictive, but it's my firm belief that the pharmacokinetics of this stuff creates an amazing foundation for compulsive and chronic usage. You stay up one night, then you need a bit to pep you up cause you didn't sleep. Next thing you know, you've been up for 3 weeks and you're in county jail. I've only ever stayed up for 2 nights and considered that to be fucked in terms of its effect on my cognitive process.

I know that you're already somewhat familiar with this stuff, so you definitely have to use a bit of intuition to determine what you need in terms of recovery. Some people can act normal on this stuff and some people tweak the fuck out like that Wolf from Tex Avery. I would recommend continuing what you're doing. Hydrate, eat and try to sleep. You're going to have to use willpower and abort the trip. You should give yourself a full day at least to get that sleep debt covered. You have Benzodiazepines and these make this process a lot easier. Sedate yourself after eating, drinking and hygiene. Sleep for a full day or two if needed.

If you do all of this, you should be able to come out somewhat normal to your sister. You are right that it could be a huge trigger to come home to a sibling using their drug. That is my advice and I hope that helps.

Hey whosthatgirl, welcome to the forums! I hope you're finding some helpful advice from our crack team of crack heads, as it were. Methamphetamine is a hell of a drug. My drug of choice was always Heroin and intermittently, Alcohol, but I've used Methamphetamine before. All of these drugs are addictive, but it's my firm belief that the pharmacokinetics of this stuff creates an amazing foundation for compulsive and chronic usage. You stay up one night, then you need a bit to pep you up cause you didn't sleep. Next thing you know, you've been up for 3 weeks and you're in county jail. I've only ever stayed up for 2 nights and considered that to be fucked in terms of its effect on my cognitive process.

I know that you're already somewhat familiar with this stuff, so you definitely have to use a bit of intuition to determine what you need in terms of recovery. Some people can act normal on this stuff and some people tweak the fuck out like that Wolf from Tex Avery. I would recommend continuing what you're doing. Hydrate, eat and try to sleep. You're going to have to use willpower and abort the trip. You should give yourself a full day at least to get that sleep debt covered. You have Benzodiazepines and these make this process a lot easier. Sedate yourself after eating, drinking and hygiene. Sleep for a full day or two if needed.

If you do all of this, you should be able to come out somewhat normal to your sister. You are right that it could be a huge trigger to come home to a sibling using their drug. That is my advice and I hope that helps.
Thank you so much I slept from 5pm to 7am this morning drinking a fruit smoothie and going to try and have an active normal day. Nobody this whole week has known that I have been using at all which is almost scary I just wanna get back to normal life:

Oh goodness!! After my comedown from yesterday mornings use I slept from 5pm to 7am this morning best sleep I have had in a while

Yay! Very glad to hear it. If you ever need anything else, I hope you will choose Bluelight. Please leave us a review on Trip Advisor :)