• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Myth or Fact

Meth does not crystallize your lungs, ridiculous myth.

As for holding it in, the majority of the drug is absorbed within a second or two. There's not much reason to hold it in for longer than that.

To maximize absorption hold it in for a second, then blow out a bit but not all of it, inhale, repeat two or three times. This will circulate the smoke to increase surface area exposure and maximum absorption.
Actually, you are correct but also a little incorrect.

While the methamphetamine taken into the lungs is absorbed within one to two seconds, not all of it is absorbed within one to two seconds or else you wouldn't blow any smoke back out. (Actually calling it smoke is incorrect. It should be called meth fog because it's suspended vaporized methamphetamine.)

If you hold your breath for 20 to 30 seconds after you take a hit off the pipe, or a hot rail, you won't blow any smoke out at all.

I have seen people do it and get high as fuck.

Meth lab?

Myth or Fact

F8hRb5JXQAA14GF
Yes, the car is a shake and bake lab and the trailer is the decoy.

Thanks for the replies and information. In terms of meth mouth and tooth related issues I would agree it's probably a combination of poor hygiene, not drinking enough water, and often the teeth grinding associated with taking methamphetamines. On top of all those much like how your bowl quickly builds up a film of residue over it after just a few hits it only makes sense it would do something similar to anything it encounters. Granted unlike the glass your mouth being wet it wouldn't build up in quite the same way. However it's my strong belief as it melts and mixes with your saliva it's acidic properties can only cause your mouths total acidity to increase softening your enamel and making it more prone to erosion. The thing is it's not always just poor hygiene that can be the problem. In fact I believe often it's quite the opposite. People trying to practice good hygiene to slow the effects of the issues that it's known to cause. So maybe they brush their teeth more or they brush their teeth harder and while they're enamel is softer are actually doing more harm than even someone who brushes much less. In my experience (and I can't say that my teeth have gone completely unharmed but also wasn't doing this from the beginning and still don't always remember to) I find that after smoking if I swish some tap water in my mouth a couple times because tap water is much more alkaline than many other things and a heck of a lot cheaper than all these bottled alkaline waters that are becoming a trend right now. That doing that helps keep the acidity down. Even if that's not something you do every time you take a hit because let's face it that can be pretty often. It's something I would recommend at the very least doing 20 minutes before you decide to brush your teeth and not smoke again until after you've done it. To give your enamel a chance to harden back up and allow you to brush them the way you're supposed to. By adding baking soda to your water (and a little really does go a long way ((you shouldnt really taste a difference to your water or you've added more then you need to)) that can drastically increase its alkalinity and help to bring your mouths PH to a better place.

Also one more thing (and I know this is getting to be really long so I'll wrap it up) but there's something called colloidal silver I use as well. There are a few different types of it and different ways it's made but all seem to often get coined under the same name of Colloidal silver (such as nano silver and ionic silver). In large part the only difference between one and another is the particle size of silver which is suspended in this distilled water solution. Silver has for thousands of years been known to have extremely powerful antimicrobial benefits and essentially can kill things that even our most powerful antibiotics nowadays are sometimes unable to. The difference between the two is actually quite drastic and unlike antibiotics the way that the silver ions penetrate the outer walls of bacteria isn't something that they can learn to develop resistance against, or at least we've yet to see any instance of that. Whereas antibiotics in their mechanisms are prone to bacteria developing resistance against them over time which is a whole other major thing that's got a lot of the healthcare industry highly worried with the emergence of these things they call super bugs. There's something called biofilm which is this extremely impermeable barrier essentially that these colonies of bugs build up and make that cause antibiotics to be much less effective. Things like MRSA. And as a result many people live with it for the rest of their lives because the antibiotics can only treat instances of it surfacing and not get to the root. Anyhow all that extra info aside (and there is a ton of it and a lot of misinformation too) there are machines that can make it easily and cheaply available for purchase that are under $150. Essentially allowing you to make an unlimited supply at your fingertips minus buying new silver rods every few years. Which at silver prices right now costs roughly $25.
I only mentioned the machines because you can also buy colloidal silver pre-made but literally they will up charge you at an astronomical premium for the convenience of not having to make it yourself. But for something that is so very easy and simple and cheap to produce yourself why wouldn't you?. ANYHOW...... all that said I swish and gargle it and the silver pretty much kills any bacteria in your mouth for many many hours at a time. And the water barely has a metallic taste to it so it's very palatable. But basically if you don't have these bacteria in your mouth that excrete these acids they create as a byproduct and with makes your mouth prone to cavities in the first place (crystal smoker or not) then not only is that less acidity to deal with but also as a byproduct of not having these little buggers pumping out all of those violate byproducts you also don't have bad breath. I'll sometimes use it when I go to bed and feel too lazy to actually brush my teeth before I fall asleep. Which is really gross I know but at least that way I can knock down all the bacteria while I do it until I do actually wake up and brush. So this is a whole lot alotta but I honestly believe that it's really helpful and good information. Do your own research though!!! You don't know me and I'm certainly not trying to sell you any silver making machine myself. Just know they're out there and that it can help with so many other issues too like avoiding cold sores, athlete's foot, healing and easing pain from Burns or abrasions, styes that people get on their eyelids and a slew of other things. Again there's a lot of misinformation out there and they will probably try to tell you that it can turn you blue which has happened in a total of three occasions ever. And has no actual physical ailments associated with it other than looking like a Smurf if you're crazy enough to drink gallons upon gallons of it for years and years and years. The thing is for something that has literally so many different applications (and I have not even come close to listing 1% of them) the FDA has a mysterious lack of testing ever done on it. And recently went all out against it and did everything short of trying to completely ban it saying it's not safe to take orally. For something that thousands upon thousands of people all swear upon and that I have yet to hear any negative horror stories about, thats proported to cure or fix a slew of problems it's completely idiocratic that the FDA would not have extensive testing to back up their claims of it being dangerous. If I had to guess I would say that had they did testing on it it would probably have out performed other drugs that they've approved and that big pharma would be hurt pretty badly with people abandoning their medicines (that often have terrible side effects in many cases) for something that is both easy to make, cheap, and readily available without side effects. I love the United States of America and I believe that our country is pretty great compared to many places in the world but I don't believe that it should come at the cost of us being fear-mongered and told that we need to do things their way in order to be able to enjoy it. Do you research and be well!

I think that the consensus is that xerostomia due to dehydration and the effects of methamphetamine and catecholamine release; compounded with poor nutrition and poor oral hygiene is the driving factor regarding meth mouth.

After all, people are prescribed methamphetamine for ADHD, obesity and narcolepsy and we don't hear anything about meth mouth from them.

I wouldn't use colloidal silver as a gargle and mouth rinse because it will kill the 700 species of beneficial bacteria that colonize your mouth and oral cavity.

If you concerned about loss of enamel through acid erosion, the best thing to do would be to get a product like pronamel that contains phosphorus and calcium and fluoride. They can reform a mineral like hydroxyapatite in teeth but it isn't exactly the same as your tooth enamel.

There is also necessary inclusion of calcium, phosphorus and other minerals in your diet.

There is scant evidence to actually consider meth mouth a specific disease instead of calling it a condition due to severe malnutrition lack of oral hygiene and dry mouth commonly found in methamphetamine abusers but also found in alcoholics.

I'm not going to get into a long discussion about the absolute documented toxicity of colloidal silver. You can PM me and I can give you all the evidence. Colloidal silver has been shown to induce myoclonic seizures, liver toxicity, interacts with thyroid medication and other medicines.

Silver nanoparticles induce epigenetic changes toxicity and apoptosis in kidney cells.

Colloidal silver causes permanent damage to the kidneys

Colloidal silver induces death in bacteria due to physically damaging the cell membrane and also inducing free radicals into the cell after passing through the membrane. Do you want that happening to your cells?

Bacteria also develop resistance to colloidal silver after multiple doses.

I don't know about you, but why would I take a heavy metal that's not a necessary nutrient to the human body, and is known to cause oxidative reactions that damage cells, when there are a lot more effective and safer alternatives?

Gold heavy metal nanoparticles are also used to kill cells, but they are administered in a way to prevent systemic distribution and only target the tumor.

Bottom line is silver is a toxic transition metal that accumulates in your body over time.

It's actually on the list of toxic metals that necessitate hazardous waste cleanup and it has been since 1976, perhaps you should see the company it keeps: arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, lead, mercury, selenium, and silver.

So no it's not non-toxic and there are other things much more effective as antibacterials inside the human body.

409 kills bacteria on surfaces, but I wouldn't want to drink it just like you shouldn't want to drink colloidal silver.