• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth mixed with ghb or dmt possibly?

Crimsonliar78

Greenlighter
How would I know if my meth has ghb or even dmt in it?

Long time intranasal meth user here. I'm not necessarily "friends" with my dealer but we do talk when I buy from him. He's also a user. The last time I bought from him, he was telling me about how he overdosed on ghb, meth and fentanyl.
I've been thinking that he is lacing my meth for a long time now. I always have psychosis and hallucinations. And when I use, I get to where I'm laying in bed, just tweaked to the gills can't function.
Please no lectures. Yes I'm an addict. Been to rehab 3 times.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have mixed meth with GHB many times. It's really common in the gay party scene. Ive also used DMT. That was kind of gross, I cant get past the taste. The actual effects weren't so bad though. I broke through hard on DMT one day and it was a good experience.

The GHB will relax you quite a bit. Be VERY careful how you dose though. Space out your use as well. GHB has some nasty side effects when it's either being used too much or too often. One cap. Start with that.

That Doesent sound like dmt or gab, dmt wouldn’t work snorted either I don’t think, and it needs an MAOI inhibitor to become orally active, I think you’ve either been using too much, or there’s synthetic cathinones in the meth (bath salts)
Also I don’t see ghb making you overamped, if anything it’d do the opposite
Nice profile pic, very true message there, sucks how most people don’t understand. Can’t explain withdrawals to someone who’s never experienced them, at best they silently judge you, I mean some try to understand, props to them, but they really can’t ever understand without becoming like us

. I always have psychosis and hallucinations. And when I use, I get to where I'm laying in bed, just tweaked to the gills can't function.
This is common for lots of meth users after a while. Regardless of ROA and regardless of amount, although more likely with higher doses and longer periods of use. Extended meth use also has paradoxical effects for many people and can make them feel weak and tired in a kind of sketched out way.

It’s pretty easy to fell if your meth is dosed with fent. Get some fent test strips from your nearest harm reduction organisation or order them online from Bunk Police or similar organisation. Alternatively go get a urine drug test from a pharmacy and see if you are positive for fent. You can also test for DMT with two reagents Mecke and Hofman. Google Bunk Police DMT test kit to find a source online to purchase it.

Crystalline GHB is pretty rare as far as I know - it is more likely provided as a liquid so you ‘d know if you were having it. Mixed with meth it adds to the hyper sexuality if you have a modest dose. Too much it overpowers the meth and knocks you right out.

. I always have psychosis and hallucinations. And when I use, I get to where I'm laying in bed, just tweaked to the gills can't function.
This is common for lots of meth users after a while. Regardless of ROA and regardless of amount, although more likely with higher doses and longer periods of use. Extended meth use also has paradoxical effects for many people and can make them feel weak and tired in a kind of sketched out way.

It’s pretty easy to fell if your meth is dosed with fent. Get some fent test strips from your nearest harm reduction organisation or order them online. Alternatively go get a urine drug test from a pharmacy and see if you are positive for fent. You can also test for DMT with two reagents Mecke and Hofman. Google Bunk Police DMT test kit to find a source online to purchase it.

Crystalline GHB is pretty rare as far as I know - it is more likely provided as a liquid so you ‘d know if you were having it. Mixed with meth it adds to the hyper sexuality if you have a modest dose. Too much it overpowers the meth and knocks you right out.

It’s pretty easy to fell if your meth is dosed with fent. Get some fent test strips from your nearest harm reduction organisation or order them online. Alternatively go get a urine drug test from a pharmacy and see if you are positive for fent. You can also test for DMT with two reagents Mecke and Hofman. Google Bunk Police DMT test kit to find a source online to purchase it.

I've also wondered if it's been mixed with fentanyl at some times. I had one binge where I ended up almost paralyzed for 2 days, my bones turned to jello.

It’s pretty easy to fell if your meth is dosed with fent. Get some fent test strips from your nearest harm reduction organisation or order them online from Bunk Police or similar organisation. Alternatively go get a urine drug test from a pharmacy and see if you are positive for fent. You can also test for DMT with two reagents Mecke and Hofman. Google Bunk Police DMT test kit to find a source online to purchase it.

Its especially rare in Australia because GBL (a liquid) is dominant (as well as 1,4-bd). Actual sodium GHB would be very rare.

Unlikely, none of those drugs have similar properties to meth and would not mix well (physically). Solid ghb turns into liquid if you look at it wrong, and DMT is such a strong hallucinogen, anybody you sold it to as meth would never buy from you again.

I've also wondered if it's been mixed with fentanyl at some times. I had one binge where I ended up almost paralyzed for 2 days, my bones turned to jello.
Testing is the way to go. If not before then after. Before much better. Especially with fent.

Fent or some RC sedative or just overamping is most likely the culprit. GHB in powder form is rare to find let alone as a cut. DMT would probably just lead to mild visuals and heart palpitations, meth kinda overrides the majority of the effects of psychedelics and other heady drugs.