• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth - Missed shot how will the drug affect me

Misskitt

Bluelighter
Today missed a 0.25g shot. 5 minutes later had another 0.25h shot and got completely wasted was actually good stuff. Sobered up now but jus wondering how the missed dose will come on?? Timeframe. When I IV I get instantly paraletic for about 5 hours then feel chirpy then goes to comedown. 11 hours after I have a massive headache jaw is cleanched and am not tired or hungry yet. I know what the physical effects are just wanna know the drug affects.

You probably will never feel that missed dose. I missed a full 50 units in my hand once. It was good, clean dope I made myself so no abscess, but it was so much volume my fucking hand swole up like a blown up hospital glove. The next day I couldn't use my hand. Excruciating.

My boyfriend had to stab my hand with a needle about 15 times to let all of the meth thickened blood out. Instant relief.

I have several places on my body where I missed. The fat little pockets seem to get smaller over the years, but they are still there. If it isn't completely walled off by the caustic nature of the drug, it will absorb slowly over time.

If you start coming down after 5 hours, you're either doing under-converted meth or meth that has been stepped on quite a bit. The best treatment for misses in my experience is a nice, tight ace bandage or bandana tied around the area. The pressure helps with the pain and reabsorption. Take ibuprofen for swelling. Do hot compresses several times a day to keep blood flowing to the area.

Don't be a hero, if you get an abscess, get to an emergency room.

Absolutely. The successful shot I didn’t know how long I was useless , but felt different to the isotope high. I know it’s not fugiijg great shit, that’s just the beer you can do. I proublely shouldn’t have Shiloh straight away after missing my first 3.5 done. DiI w anyone have any info on a missed dose should be handled by the other ROA.

Absolutely. The successful shot I didn’t know how long I was useless , but felt different to the isotope high. I know it’s not fugiijg great shit, that’s just the beer you can do. I proublely shouldn’t have Shiloh straight away after missing my first 3.5 done. DiI w anyone have any info on a missed dose should be handled by the other ROA.
I personally will shoot immediately after missing a dose. Don't be like me. And shitty meth is always better than no meth

You probably will never feel that missed dose. I missed a full 50 units in my hand once. It was good, clean dope I made myself so no abscess, but it was so much volume my fucking hand swole up like a blown up hospital glove. The next day I couldn't use my hand. Excruciating.

My boyfriend had to stab my hand with a needle about 15 times to let all of the meth thickened blood out. Instant relief.

I have several places on my body where I missed. The fat little pockets seem to get smaller over the years, but they are still there. If it isn't completely walled off by the caustic nature of the drug, it will absorb slowly over time.

If you start coming down after 5 hours, you're either doing under-converted meth or meth that has been stepped on quite a bit. The best treatment for misses in my experience is a nice, tight ace bandage or bandana tied around the area. The pressure helps with the pain and reabsorption. Take ibuprofen for swelling. Do hot compresses several times a day to keep blood flowing to the area.

Don't be a hero, if you get an abscess, get to an emergency room.
Fuxk hun. Yeah I got 3 spots I rotate in my arms. I usually only put 25 units to .25g 30 to .3. Think I’m all good in regards of abbess. Just wondering how the missed shot will affect my high? Anyway got to sleep on night 2 at about 1.30am after I took 4 lorazepam, 50 seroquel and lurasidone. Eye sight was so blurry couldn’t read my phone and had an Epic 5 hour sleep!! 😁thanks for your input.

I’m exactly like that. If I miss or I don’t have enough I’ll immediately crack it and get a bigger dose to I can get waste. I’ve always let others people do distributing, even though I usually pay for it.but they just seem to frightened at my reaction. I’ll end up using more if I don’t get it right the first time though. I don’t usually associate with many users at all which keeps me straight.!but currently my select few Friends’s who do use are smokers (I hate smoking it just refuse to do it). Although even in 2017 I had some people that had been heavy ivvmethusets for 20+ years and I had zero tolderance they’d do med .15 and I wouldn’t double their dose.! 😬 go hard or go home!!?

I’m exactly like that. If I miss or I don’t have enough I’ll immediately crack it and get a bigger dose to I can get waste. I’ve always let others people do distributing, even though I usually pay for it.but they just seem to frightened at my reaction. I’ll end up using more if I don’t get it right the first time though. I don’t usually associate with many users at all which keeps me straight.!but currently my select few Friends’s who do use are smokers (I hate smoking it just refuse to do it). Although even in 2017 I had some people that had been heavy ivvmethusets for 20+ years and I had zero tolderance they’d do med .15 and I wouldn’t double their dose.! 😬 go hard or go home!!?
I'm the exact same way. Half a gram of pure was my poison, twice a day many days about 12-16 hours apart. I'm a fucking junkie, why the fuck would I pussyfoot around? I'm tryna get HIGH HIGH

Dude!! I’ve got the exact same mindset. Good counter on the junkie word though (which I’ve iddentifjed as since I started iv at 14).all my current
user friends smoke, I just get frustrated af smoking. I wouldn’t actually do it at all if I wasn’t gonna get a massive one. The lowest dose I’ll take .15 just ends up frustrating me too. Do it properly, 2-3 massive shots in a period of 2-3 day’s. Be we stay up longer rayan 2 night. Take your meds for ffa comedian recheck your dopamine. Ideally wait a few months before round 2. Save your money in the mean time to go on holidays, have long lunches drinking beer Ih the sunshine. With your friends, making new (straight) friends or at least not your DOC,smash all your career/family/work goals! And book a snot heR holiday off in a few months! 😁

iIve been Plagued with the disease of addiction Siince I was 13. Having these rules has helped me have a stellar resume, too achieving student at uni. Own a nice car
, stay in a lovely house and have lovely furniture. Send mov kids and is private school, send them too all their sports, music. Activities and lessons.

Sonerimes every few years have a bender max one month. Sleep at the very least every 3rd day for at least a clean period of 2-3 days

I went on an 8 month bender12 yeare ago, (drugs we’re better then too). I was as skinny as a rake. Lost my shot and ended up with drug induced psychosis after having untreated schizophreniathis bender just through it into overdrivE.

I don’t think I’ll be 109% clesn and sober but I do a lot of safeguarding around this shit!