• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth - Missed a .25g 30 unit shot yesterday my arm symptoms

Misskitt

Bluelighter
It only hurt a bit when I was doing it, but missed the whole shot did not get Hugh at all. No lump at site but pain when lifting or extending my elbow. Still have tingling from my forearm to my fingers today over 24 hours after. Still hurts to extend my arm. This constant tingling sensation is weird never experienced it before. Definately wasn’t the gear cause I hit 5 min later with the same dose and got completely buckled. Any advice people!!??

It only hurt a bit when I was doing it, but missed the whole shot did not get Hugh at all. No lump at site but pain when lifting or extending my elbow. Still have tingling from my forearm to my fingers today over 24 hours after. Still hurts to extend my arm. This constant tingling sensation is weird never experienced it before. Definately wasn’t the gear cause I hit 5 min later with the same dose and got completely buckled. Any advice people!!??

i was my regular right arm that’s usually fine . Today I’m getting pain down my right leg too limping not sure if it’s related.

Hi Misskitt. What you're experiencing isn't that unusual. The mild swelling from the depot (injection) is more than likely slightly compressing a nerve, which is giving you a mild tingling feeling. You could try an ibuprofen to see if it reduces the inflammation and with it the force pressing on the nerve, or you could just ride it out a bit longer and hopefully it should go down by itself. If things become worse though, obviously consider going down to your local A&E/ER in case you have an infection developing.

Hi Misskitt. What you're experiencing isn't that unusual. The mild swelling from the depot (injection) is more than likely slightly compressing a nerve, which is giving you a mild tingling feeling. You could try an ibuprofen to see if it reduces the inflammation and with it the force pressing on the nerve, or you could just ride it out a bit longer and hopefully it should go down by itself. If things become worse though, obviously consider going down to your local A&E/ER in case you have an infection developing.
Thanks so much for your advice. Ill take some ibuprofen now! I’ll just keep an eye on it and go to docs like you said if it gets worse. Truly appreciate it your an angel.

Reactions: CFC
Good luck misskitt, hopefully it'll pass in the next day or two. Keep us updated <3

Thanks. I’ve been on a bender the past month. After 2 years clean. My boyfriend two I’ve known for 12
Years has been on a 6 month denser and was using recreationally for a while. He cut me off yesterday which I thought that meant just for a day but actually Indefinately. He smokes only and I only iv
But I get so incoherent it scares him. 😖 provably a good Thing I’ll keep you posted

Reactions: CFC
Aww, sorry to hear about all that. I think a lot of us can relate to what you said. Meth certainly does tend to lead to some hellish outcomes over time. Fingers crossed you're ok, and fingers crossed you manage to get clean again without too many cravings. <3

Aww, sorry to hear about all that. I think a lot of us can relate to what you said. Meth certainly does tend to lead to some hellish outcomes over time. Fingers crossed you're ok, and fingers crossed you manage to get clean again without too many cravings. <3

thanks mate!! Appreciate it. Arm is much better today and leg pain has gone away! Going to revert back to what Iusuallydo and get on ittwice a year or something one hit and that’s all. That’s the plan anyway!