• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth - Mate used last of my supply I was saving for my last shot before a break rant

Misskitt

Bluelighter
Last used about 16 hours ago. When I left his pipe had shit in it and there was about 0.25g left in the bag. I was gonna keep it for when I had finished, well probably .175 and save the rest for him, doing my sho be my last hoorah before the next 2week + break.

I only IV he only smokes. I pay for Everything. When I was out he loaded the rest into the pipe.i ended up just going through my rinse bags and getting 0.05g. I shouldn’t have bothered.😖

Bit pissed off tbh.Coming down, many $$ spent, refuse to reload.

This has actually happened to me so many times with different people. Don’t expect other users to be thoughtful.

What would you guys do? Am I alright to be a bit pissed off?

This happens all the time and some people just see the hit and think asking forgiveness is easier than permission.

Keep a hit for you separate as smoking it tends to be more excuses to scoop more often with more incentive to use more over time, maybe you are too generous and should keep it out of their reach so they have to ask you? Load their pipe and dont let them do it

You sound aussie, mate. I dont think any usual avenue of shopping will be affected for longer than a week by some research so dont stress too much, the world is ebbing back to motion .

This happens all the time and some people just see the hit and think asking forgiveness is easier than permission.

Keep a hit for you separate as smoking it tends to be more excuses to scoop more often with more incentive to use more over time, maybe you are too generous and should keep it out of their reach so they have to ask you? Load their pipe and dont let them do it

You sound aussie, mate. I dont think any usual avenue of shopping will be affected for longer than a week by some research so dont stress too much, the world is ebbing back to motion .
Heya thanks!! It’s pretty rude. I would never do that, but yeah heaps of people do. I think I’ll just separate the bags into two at the start next time.
Yep Aussie here. Fuxking hope so!! It’s absolutely ridpnculous atm. I’m taking a break now so next time I get on hopefully prices will be back to normal and supply isn’t restrictied.

Heya thanks!! It’s pretty rude. I would never do that, but yeah heaps of people do. I think I’ll just separate the bags into two at the start next time.
Yep Aussie here. Fuxking hope so!! It’s absolutely ridpnculous atm. I’m taking a break now so next time I get on hopefully prices will be back to normal and supply isn’t restrictied.

Im in Perth and it's been scarce but I was clean any way, just got through the 3 week mark to get a surprise text. Both DAMMIT and WOO HOO lol

Sone West coast stuff never dropped away but just wasn't ready allegedly, who knows what bullshit story is actually real or not.

Just beware of fake dark net shit as that's ramped up and parcel post has exploded , was in the paper recently.

Im in Perth and it's been scarce but I was clean any way, just got through the 3 week mark to get a surprise text. Both DAMMIT and WOO HOO lol

Sone West coast stuff never dropped away but just wasn't ready allegedly, who knows what bullshit story is actually real or not.

Just beware of fake dark net shit as that's ramped up and parcel post has exploded , was in the paper recently.

thats awesome!! Well done for that break that’s a good one! Lol I will100% get on it if I get one of those surprise texts!! 😂

damb that’s annoying af, can’t deal with the duck around hey!
Never actually bought off the dark net. I wound be tech savvy or patient enough to figure it out. But that’s some scary shit!

thats awesome!! Well done for that break that’s a good one! Lol I will100% get on it if I get one of those surprise texts!! 😂

damb that’s annoying af, can’t deal with the duck around hey!
Never actually bought off the dark net. I wound be tech savvy or patient enough to figure it out. But that’s some scary shit!

God me either, doesn't appeal and not my thing.

Prob is though it could be a problem since flights are down and people are stuck then likely it'll get passed around or cut, hope not though. Lot of yank gear is cut with faux gear and can't remember the name of it, bugger.

Just as long as the product is proper I couldn't give a shit where it comes from, just as long as I don't have to make much effort to get it, bit lazy u c.

Australian sourced DNM meth seems to be the same crappy stuff from every vendor and its cut heavily with something non-water soluble.

That's so rude, you paid for it all and he took the last of it, what a piece of shit

How long was you out for?

What did you say to him, did he say sorry?

God me either, doesn't appeal and not my thing.

Prob is though it could be a problem since flights are down and people are stuck then likely it'll get passed around or cut, hope not though. Lot of yank gear is cut with faux gear and can't remember the name of it, bugger.

Just as long as the product is proper I couldn't give a shit where it comes from, just as long as I don't have to make much effort to get it, bit lazy u c.
True! Hopefully everything gets back to normal soon. I’m the same! Just make sure it’s not a fuck around and make sure it’s good. Two jobs!! 😂

Australian sourced DNM meth seems to be the same crappy stuff from every vendor and its cut heavily with something non-water soluble.
Yep!! Have to agree from most of the shit I’ve seen anyway. Maybe a sign from the universe to stay away from it!!

That's so rude, you paid for it all and he took the last of it, what a piece of shit

How long was you out for?

What did you say to him, did he say sorry?

heya, only went out for an hour. I’m sure he didn’t do it with bad intentions he justwasn’t thinking of Meat all and being inconsiderate.

I ended up telling him I was pissed off that he used the last of the shit and he ended Up saying fuck are you really pissed off abouts that, you’ve got a problem.
Anyways, it’s done now. I’m over it. He can be a bit of a prick at times! Not sneaky or dishonest just a bit of a rude shit.

Maybe you should give him his ration and put the rest up for yourself. If you're sending him to get the bag, he is probably pinching anyway

I ended up telling him I was pissed off that he used the last of the shit and he ended Up saying fuck are you really pissed off abouts that, you’ve got a problem.

Oh passing the buck, he's the one with a problem if he takes your last bit

I'd of been pissed off, he was naughty but he's a mate what can you do eh

heya, only went out for an hour. I’m sure he didn’t do it with bad intentions he justwasn’t thinking of Meat all and being inconsiderate.

Anyways, it’s done now. I’m over it. He can be a bit of a prick at times! Not sneaky or dishonest just a bit of a rude shit.

Yeah...hope you tell this guy to get fucked mate, he's probably a drug seagull and waste if good drugs sharing with him.

he's probably a drug seagull

Oi I like seagulls lol he's not a seagull as they're very dedicated to their seagull friends, and they don't cheat as they mate for life, they do a special vocal call when there's lots of food as they share they noms lol, they highly protective of young, most people hate seagulls but if you read up on them they are legit nice guys, even if they steal your chips, or other small birds etc they just feeding their young etc

Yeah...hope you tell this guy to get fucked mate, he's probably a drug seagull and waste if good drugs sharing with him.

yeah hun. Most of the time though it’s him paying for everything and everyone tbh. He’s helped me out a lot on many occasions. He just lost his job through coronavirus.i know if the roles were reversed he would help me.
He’s a fucking inconsiderate asshole sometimes!! Lol but he is going to give me at least $15k for supporting him when he goes back to work.And I 100% believe he will do that.

I’ve been around so many seagulls in my life that is gold!! He’s usually the one with the chips though!

You seem like a very tolerant and lovely person. Id tell them to cough up their lung lol.

It's just easier to not leave a temptation out in plain sight or even have it known yo be there, out if sight out of mind worked for me , my ex partner was a drug dealer so it was a problem off and on with stash stealing. Lol

@Misskitt ah I see in that case he sounds alright, yeah you're annoyed but seems he pays his way normally
Absolutely hun!! I was upset at the inconsiderance and the fact I would have handled it differently. But he usually not only pays his own way but for others too.

a lot of the chicks he’s been with have been seagulls!!

I think I would be putting my foot down if it was anyone else there probably would have been consequences.