• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meth Meth man fights 15 dibble while flogging himself

It always makes me cringe & think back to the first few times I did heroin when I knew fuck all about what it is really like.
I always assumed it was the ultimate hit (I knew nothing about MDPV at this point) & because of all the legends about it I expected something great, it wasn't till I began to understand it's ways as imho the part of the plant is still in there & you NEED TO Respect the spirit of the plant you are taking.

Heroin is a simple trickster, it wraps you up in cotton wool where you have no issues, no pain, no concern for anything, it makes you a Zombie.
You PAY BACK everything it gives you with compound smack APR rate that is higher that you ever want to pay I promise you.

This!

The first time I tried heroin was intravenously. I expected 'amazing', but got 'nice' instead. But REALLY fuckin nice!

Heroin is a slow burner. It seduces you over time and draws you into its clutches without you even realising.

This!

The first time I tried heroin was intravenously. I expected 'amazing', but got 'nice' instead. But REALLY fuckin nice!

Heroin is a slow burner. It seduces you over time and draws you into its clutches without you even realising.
I've always equated it with the femme fatale in film noir movies: they draw you in until you realize your in the shit, over your head...

This!

How can you take it intravenous when it's cut so much tho fubar? I've always fancied trying it but - just the look of that black shit bubbling in the spoon and I tune out.

I wonder what those 15 dibble were thinking when they were taking their best shots and he was just blocking them with one hand and tickling his todger with the other.

How can you take it intravenous when it's cut so much tho fubar? I've always fancied trying it but - just the look of that black shit bubbling in the spoon and I tune out.
It's very unappealing to look at, to be sure! You just have to go totally against common sense and just push that shit into your bloodstream.
I wonder what those 15 dibble were thinking when they were taking their best shots and he was just blocking them with one hand and tickling his todger with the other.
Probably "please don't jizz in my eyes!"

Where is he getting the meth is what I wanna know. They don’t make good meth anymore unless he’s got access to pseudoephedrine and he’s cooking his own batch