European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meth Meth man fights 15 dibble while flogging himself

Ismene2

Bluelighter

Andrew Frey, Man 'High On Meth, Fights Off 15 Police Officers While Masturbating'​

It took 15 police officers in Oregon to subdue the man.
HuffPost UK
30/12/2013 07:01am GMT|Updated January 3, 2020

A man who was allegedly high on meth reportedly fought off more than a dozen police officers while publicly masturbating.

Andrew Frey, 37, apparently made a series of outbursts and then began masturbating in an Oregon restaurant, The Oregonian reports.

Incredibly, police were reportedly unable to subdue Frey with a Taser.
It took 15 officers to finally take him into custody and stop him pleasuring himself.

Frey later reportedly told authorities that he took methamphetamine and couldn’t remember the obscene incident, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s office.

Frey was treated at a local hospital and then booked into county jail on charges of public indecency, theft of services, and resisting arrest.

I swear, your post headlines are getting more & more 'Alice through the looking glass'. More cryptic than if the Times crossword had mated with a John le Carre novel!
Always entertaining to unravel the headliner (Although the 'Shatter up my Shitter' thread header will take some topping! 😁).

Those aren't rookie numbers anymore.

Also style performance gives as high as 4x counter.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

But my theory is meth has a worse affect on men because it makes them more horny and aggressive.. Like they need that..

Do you wanna have sex if you're a heavy opiate user? I'm thinking opiates > sex.
When I was in relationships, while addicted to heroin (smoked) or buprenorphine ( injected) I had tons of sex, better than sober sex really.