Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth & LSD On The Same Night - First Time - Fk'd up

cba133110

Greenlighter
Good evening party people,

1. Previous post of mine made me think about my first meth hit ~ 8 months ago.. After taking a rail, I realized I was reminiscing on my 2nd meth pop. I thought I've never felt the meth effects of confidence, energetic, euphoria feels that most users get. Meth gets me in an antisocial homebody mood. Except the first time I really experienced meth.

1. 9:00pm...Poker night at the homies pad kicking off the evening with cocaine and whiskey. A friend needed a ride to pick up his meth, I volunteered. Once again my friend talks about meths being an overall better drug than cocaine. Cheaper, stronger, and longer lasting. He finally talked me into it and I rolled up a bill, placed the bill inside the baggie, and took what still seems to this day, the biggest hit I've ever taken. I took a hit as if it was cocaine; almost finishing the $20 baggie. Burned like a mf'r. I spat on the ground for what seemed to be minutes. And then the :)'s came. I could not be brought down, I could not be out-voiced, I was King.

1. 1:00am... Fast forwarding to me winning the tournament, one dude asked if he could pay with a tab. LSD. I've been wanting to try acid, so I accepted. Did I think about the cocaine, alcohol, bud, and meth circulating my body? Hell nah. Took half a tab, didn't feel anything. Said "what the hell", popped the other half..And this is where OP knew.. he dun goofed.

4. The hallucinations were magical (many Dumbo scenes ) with a few bad trips ( Lava )... Once PM struck, I decided it was time to go home. As I stood up, the world flipped, I fell like a brick, but I still decided to drive 6 blocks towards my home. I start driving home when suddenly the road completely forms into whirls. I got a hold of myself and moved on. I headed to a Rite-Aid to pick up some Zzyquil. Cashier started to talk to me, I started seeing Dumbo again. Gave her a $20 and skedaddled. As I drank 3/5 of the sleeping potion, I got a text from my friend, They had the blunts ready, I headed over.. And this is where OP knew.. he dun goofed ^ 2

5. After the blunt I started feeling the med kicking in.. My fingers were ( or at least seemed ) as if they were crumbling and heading into a full deformity stage. I starting speaking in gibberish and my friends were tripping ballsacks on me. I was tweaking hard as well. Neck cracking, constant leg kicks, blinking ferociously. I suddenly could not open my mouth nor move a muscle. I was paralyzed. I could not, for the life of me, move a single muscle. I was scared silly.. I sat there bug eyed, tensed, and dried up. A recurring thought, better yet, plea circled my mind. I. Need. Water. I recall trying my all to ask for a drink. Mum was the word. My mouth wouldn't budge.

6. Eventually returned home, drank the final 2/5 of the Zzyquil, and slept for 23 hours straight. Moral of the story for self... Yolo... You Only Lace Once.

TL;DR : Cocaine + Alcohol + Weed + Methamphetamine + LSD + Zzyquil = One Hell Of A Night.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
What a hell of a combination lol. I wanna try it one day xD nice report as well

lol I strongly encourage you to follow these 2 tips if you. On your meth/coke hit. take at most half of your usual hit. Enough to last you 12 hours for the LSD fun.

#2. Don't do Zzyquil lol.

Thanks for reading :)