View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Meth/LSD blotters

jtcucla

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever encountered blotters that are mixed with liquid meth and lsd? Asking cuz there was one tab that left me sorta tweaking for a big.

LSD is active in micrograms and methamphetamine is active in milligrams so you would never find meth on a blotter and hypothetically if you did that tiny amount (micrograms) wouldn't do a thing.
You should buy a Elrich testing kit to test your LSD then you'll know if it's acid or not.
There's no way to tell what you took without testing it first but LSD can be extremely stimulating and I've sometimes been left with a "sketchy" burnt out stimmy feeling on the come down... I've never done meth so I can't say if it's similar.

There's no way there could be an active dose of meth on there. Meth is not potent enough to fit on a blotter. Most likely it's something that's not really LSD and that nonsense was being used to make people want it. In any case, there's no way to tell for sure apart from sending it in to have it analyzed in a lab.

Likely DOx or 25x-NBOMe; though as above without actually performing some kind of test on the exact blotter you consumed, it's impossible to say for sure and reckless to suggest anything definitively.

In any case, it's highly recommended to confirm exactly what is on your blotter every time you obtain a new batch with a Ehrlich's reagent test kit at the least :)

Ya I've acquired a elrichs and a Marquis for safety in the meantime. Thx for the input just was wondering if it was possible for the meth thing