• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth IV My friend did it with me!

Misskitt

Bluelighter
My mate who I’ve been getting on it with just IV’d. He’s done it once before in 2011 and usually smokes it. He’s actually usually pretty against needles and has actually been against me using IV.

We had a break for over a week. Smoked some yesterday which I found friustartung. I ended up going to bed I wanted to score 1.0 but it was talking too long and sleep was looking better. and he got 0.5 he and his friends smokes a bit. I woke up around 3am to have a cigarette and he told me he had more and he wants to have a shot. He told me I had to do it for him, I am bad enough at it when it comes to myself I’m not very good at other people I’ve only tried on someone else twice. But anyway, I got it all ready and he finally did it with me. I did it for him first and was perfect then did myself!!

I usually like to do a bit more than we actually did, after 17 years of being exposed to this shit I still don’t know what how much looks like. but was still ok!! He liked it too!!

We shouldn’t be doing it at all but I’m glad I got to do it that way and he couldn’t finally understand why the fuck I whine and Moan about smoking it and would 100% do that ROA instead. Imo it’s like a completely different drug. Iv feels more like exctacy or MDMA back when it was good!!

Anyway needed to get it off my chest!! Completely surprised the shit out of me.