• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth iv done wrong

Sinful22

Greenlighter
Recently started banging. Threw a good size shard... let's say .2 in 60cc of water. From whay I read I won't feel it since there is too much water... I drew 50 cc water in syringe and sprayed that onto .2 of crushed meth and drew back 60 cc from that. Am I fucked or should I plunge? Please advise I need guidance here

I usually use 10cc per point of meth. But that is for my gear/potency, so YMMV.

I backload, though, so whenever i backload, say, .3, it automatically only draws up enough water to cover that amount of meth.

If it's your first time, definitely start slow. Why not try 60cc and see how it goes first? Better safe than sorry.

Not a huge deal, but you're talking units.... the syringe itself is 1cc

yea see i'ma noob still kinda lol ive shot like i'd say probably 10 times since i started about a month 1/2 ago and all with varyin success i have gotten perfect hits 2 or so times and missed tiny little bits along the way... only mssed good one time hurt like a bitch

still a rookie lol anyway i could use a lil more knowledge if ur there i'm tryna get right and i need to know a good place to go besides my crook of arm ... i'm using a long needle idk what guage fucking big though rips a good size no matter whqt and i'd appreciate ur imput