• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth IV - Congealing in rig

Id think a solid would clog the rig anyway, but i get your point @JessFR.

(y)

Large ones yes. Small ones no. I've seen small particulates get through the needle into syringes before. Not something id wanna shoot.

Larger needles will obviously be less likely to get blocked by solids. I've generally used either 27 or 29g.

Word.

I honestly have never met someone who didn't backload. Out of a dozen or so people. Using a cooker is foreign to me but you've almost convinced me to try it.

Word.

I honestly have never met someone who didn't backload. Out of a dozen or so people. Using a cooker is foreign to me but you've almost convinced me to try it.

Weird. I'm the reverse. I've almost never seen anyone do what you describe.

Pretty much everyone I've seen mix up a shot has done so the same way I do, mixing it in a cooker, usually either a spoon or the plastic not-spoon spoon-like thingies needle exchanges give us, and filtering it. Generally with a small piece of cotton.

Only times I've seen people backload a syringe is perhaps when mixing up several shots at once, and transferring part of the shot from one syringe to another. But again that's after mixing it and drawing it up through a filter.

Little geographical quirks in drug cultures are fascinating to me. :)

Last edited:
@jhjhsdi oh no you'll be back frequently I'm sure to live vicariously through others. With the added bonus of not being the one that's all broken down the next day.

I definitely did a whole bunch of weird transfer/backload things when I was on a-PHP benders. But that still draws up differently than Crystal. So Madness technique is one I've seen many tweakers employ.

But the transfer thing is so sketchy every time I feel like I'm gonna drop the shot. Always just made sense to me to just use a cooker like anything else most the time.

Crush them diamonds and don't use heat, or better yet, ^ try that backload thing he knows better

Last edited:
I'm having a lot of trouble working out what madness is suggesting.

But I'm a little concerned that it seems to involve no filtering either.

One issue though. I haven't actually tested this in a long time, but I vividly remember that dissolving drugs in water slightly increases the volume of liquid. I remember drawing up a certain amount of water, dissolving heroin in it, and then having more liquid after than I started with.
Good meth will "double back" as in, if you add 10 ML of water to your meth, you'll get 20 ML back

That occasionally happens with K too but never double.
Maybe I'll use 1ml and get like 1.2/1.3ml back.
Depends on how much powder/crystal I've used, although I'm not sure that pure K is supposed to do this 🤔

Also I've had shots of K/speed/k+speed congeal in the barrel too, it's defo down to the concentration.
A trick I learned from an old mate was to boil a cup/glass of water and drop the rig into the boiling water until the inside goes clear. But you have to shoot pretty quick or it'll go hard again...
Or if there's room in the rig then just draw up boiling water and yeah give it a shake.