• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth - is there a way to prevent chest pains from smoking meth

Syntak7783

Greenlighter
Muscle get so tense and throat gets so dry. Is there a way to prevent the muscle tightness everytime u smoke it. I use to do ecstasy in the past. Everytine my jaws clench I would take magnesium before I roll and it would prevent my jaws from clenching. Is there a remedy to help with the tightness from chess and upper body when high on meth. Thank u

I have my doubts that the whole magnesium thing helps in all honesty. Meth is very hard on the body, the best course of action is to stop. Benzos might help but also bring up a whole host of other problems... like reduced inhibitions. I could tell you a lot of stories about the trouble I got into mixing those two.

Last edited:
Otherwise... methcarbamol maybe? It's otc here but I know we're pretty much the only country where that is the case.

Is it the smoking itself you find fucks your chest? God I miss smoking meth...

Do you get these pains with other ROAs or is it just from smoking? Smoking it regardless of quality is going to have a negative impact on you're lung e.g. chest pains. So if other routes don't do this then I'd say it's time to switch. Either way, I recommend to do an acetone wash to clean your gear and get a cleaner high. Meth itself does cause vasoconstriction, so you'll feel stuff like what your saying but I'm sure the cuts and impurities that you're able to wash out would help somewhat.
Also yes, I'm pro plugging. It's a very smooth/intense high and great bang for your buck when done correctly.

Are you smoking too “hard” like really sucking it in and holding it in for as long as you can? That’s not really necessary and you could relax your technique a bit if so.

Plugging is good. Though meth can be very corrosive because it is so caustic. Another option is to put your whole dose into a gelcap and swallow that with half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a glass of water. The bicarbonate potentiates the dose. Gel caps you can either buy empty from a supplement store or empty out some vitamin capsules and refill with meth.

What about using a water pipe or putting together a meth bong? If you're set on smoking the water filtration may help.

Are you smoking too “hard” like really sucking it in and holding it in for as long as you can? That’s not really necessary and you could relax your technique a bit if so.
I accidentally did this yesterday when my dealer loaded my pipe with 2 points on the house. The rocks were so chonky I had to use his 4 flame jet lighter. Had so much vapor going but inhaled as normal without thinking. Nek minnet I coughed up a lung then shot straight into warp speed.

Muscle get so tense and throat gets so dry. Is there a way to prevent the muscle tightness everytime u smoke it. I use to do ecstasy in the past. Everytine my jaws clench I would take magnesium before I roll and it would prevent my jaws from clenching. Is there a remedy to help with the tightness from chess and upper body when high on meth. Thank u
Hydration, space out tokes more, clean the product with acetone washes.
It's likely a combination of hot vapour causing inflammation, cuts and crud being inhaled and muscle tension from too much of the m-amps affects on you.

If you can give your chest a good rest before coming back and trying the above things.

I get a similar issue with cannabis when I get tolerance that has me smoking an oz a week on a bong. Moderation and pacing myself helped a lot.

i don't think its the drug or technique...i feel like my whole body is so mess up from pro long use of coke and meth that if i use any uppers that constrict...my neck chest feels like its about to explode...my throat feels super dry even if i constantly drink water...my muscles all ache ...i know im getting oxygen so breathing isn't an issue...but i hate the tightness in all my body parts....i think its a sign to stop and get back to living a healthy life.....when drugs don't feel good anymore its defnitely time to move on...

I have my doubts that the whole magnesium thing helps in all honesty. Meth is very hard on the body, the best course of action is too stop. Benzos might help but also bring up a whole host of other problems... like reduced inhibitions. I could tell you a lot of stories about the trouble I got into mixing those too.
Chelated magnesium or magnesium threonate do wonders

What about using a water pipe or putting together a meth bong? If you're set on smoking the water filtration may help.
I have heard that several of these very devices are being tested as much as possible in my room 4-5 days a week only test is done by you guessed it……. Pack up. Someone explain how the bong makes it hit harder as far as the buzz but does the water not pull some away I’ve never given it thought but now I’m just getting concerned that I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ So my girl does not know I can say that so shush 🤫

usually there are a number of smaller factors that compound and cause a lot of cumulative strain on the heart. vasoconstriction is the worst for me, but it might be different for you. other things to look out for are dehydration, low potassium levels (heart arrhythmia, dehydration), not enough protein, not enough vitamin c, exerting yourself more than you would sober, etc. personal experience tells me that most of these issues are either subtle or nonexistent until i am vasoconstricted for too long or if i exert myself too much while vasoconstricted. i usually don't get chest pain at all if i take a vasodilator with the initial dose, but sometimes i might forget to redose later. grapeseed works well for me. coq-10 also seems to help with general chest pain. niacin (not the flush free kind) is a good one too, but it can't be taken as many times per day, so i save it for the end of the experience usually. i used to take l-arginine, but now i just have a couple raw eggs instead

you might also have stuff that is cut with something that stresses the heart more than meth, which is not uncommon depending on where you live

I have heard that several of these very devices are being tested as much as possible in my room 4-5 days a week only test is done by you guessed it……. Pack up. Someone explain how the bong makes it hit harder as far as the buzz but does the water not pull some away I’ve never given it thought but now I’m just getting concerned that I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ So my girl does not know I can say that so shush 🤫

the water dissolves some, but if you start with a clean bong, it's not that bad to drink the water. it's just a little bitter. i would clean your mouth out after though, because of the acidity

Last edited:
I don’t experience this with meth. Meth vapour is pretty smooth sailing for me,

If you’re experiencing this, you might be SOL buddy, Your bodies reaction to the substance MA itself is to jam up this way. I don’t think that’s going to change. Another ROA is probably best. MA can cause some wicked infections due to its immunosuppressant qualities, and if you’re already in pain..