• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Meth: Is it possible to live a long and healthy life?

Carbink

Greenlighter
Assuming you eat healthy, exercise regularly when not using, and get adequate sleep, as well as not being a daily user but an occasional user (maybe once a week MAX, preferably once or twice a month, so every other week), is it possible to live a long healthy life with this habit? Let’s also take smoking cigarettes and doing other drugs out of the equation.

So basically you have very healthy habits besides the occasional tweeking. Is it possible to live to be an “elder”? Do any users over 69 exist? I just want to know that it’s POSSIBLE to do this and still have longevity.

I have been looking into the blue zones and secrets of centenarians. I have been adding many foods and removing other foods from my diet for optimal health.

Good question, but I think this is a bit hard to answer. There are many variables at play. Like, how long do you use, when you use? How heavy do you use, when you use?

Let me put it like this, stress is not necessarily stress, there is good stress, and then there's bad stress. Good stress is the type of stress which you can recover from and which is not permanent stress, the kind that makes you sick.
Bouts of stress is tolerable and can be beneficial. Having an elevated heart rate for long periods of time is not good stress by any means. It's like jogging for 6+ hrs, which is not considered healthy.

You will age faster, that's for sure. Your cardiovascular system to be more precise, but also your skin will age at an accelerated rate. The veins in your body will lose elasticity, making them stiffen and harden up as you age.

This is just to name a few things that could potentially fuck you over in the long run. I'm sure there are many more. Happy tweaking!!!

IMO.... The game changed so much nowadays even with this stuff you never know what'chu getting anymore. They mixin' shit with other shit. who knows anymore man. Just sayin' though bro be careful. It isn't 2012 anymore.

Assuming you eat healthy, exercise regularly when not using, and get adequate sleep, as well as not being a daily user but an occasional user (maybe once a week MAX, preferably once or twice a month, so every other week), is it possible to live a long healthy life with this habit? Let’s also take smoking cigarettes and doing other drugs out of the equation.

So basically you have very healthy habits besides the occasional tweeking. Is it possible to live to be an “elder”? Do any users over 69 exist? I just want to know that it’s POSSIBLE to do this and still have longevity.

I have been looking into the blue zones and secrets of centenarians. I have been adding many foods and removing other foods from my diet for optimal health.

While i doubt that meth use is included among the "secrets of centenarians" very occasion and moderate use might not severely shorten your life span.

You also have to think, whats the use of living until you are 97? I don't think I'd like to live that long unless I'm an exceptionally spry 97 year old. Then again, my great grandfather lived to 99 and was exceptionally spry, drove a massive truck till the day he died and had a kid with a 40 year old woman when he was in his 90s (as a result i actually have a great uncle who is a year younger than me 🤣).

So perhaps i might, but then again, I've done alot more drugs than him 🤔

I think there are always statistical outliers. There will always be people who live to be 120, men who grow 8 feet tall and kids who can do calculus at age 5. We can't account for every possible twist and turn that one's life might take. There are infinite possibilities. What we do know, is that most people who use Methamphetamine lead lives that would be considered decidedly negative in contrast to the average joe, working 40 hours with two kids or whatever.

There are people who use drugs, grow old and retain the love of their friends and family. They smile, say they had no regrets and die with their children and grandchildren reading them stories. This is not usual. Methamphetamine is not my DOC, but I've used it and I'm obviously close with many who use it. I've had friends in both real and BL life go mad from MA and disappear into the nothing. The Meth addicts who live in City Hall Park in my town resemble animals more than men and women, just wanting to get their high together well enough to wait out the rain in their makeshift tent.

I think using a drug like Meth naturally leads to using more Meth and not the reverse. So, as you stand here wondering, you can basically look at two directions with certainty, either being a Meth addict or not using it at all. You can however, be a Meth addict and cling tightly to the hope that you're one of those outliers.

There are people who use drugs, grow old and retain the love of their friends and family. They smile, say they had no regrets and die with their children and grandchildren reading them stories. This is not usual. Methamphetamine is not my DOC, but I've used it and I'm obviously close with many who use it. I've had friends in both real and BL life go mad from MA and disappear into the nothing. The Meth addicts who live in City Hall Park in my town resemble animals more than men and women, just wanting to get their high together well enough to wait out the rain in their makeshift tent.
Meth has hit the Upper East Coast now. I knew of one guy who delt with it but he passed away. Now, it's becoming more and more prevalent in East Coast Cities. I never thought it honestly would. I remember and I'm sure you do too just the OC/OP's and the early 2000's opiate epidemic. I remember when an 80mg would cost around 50 bucks!!!!!!!!! I know Methadone Mile is wild but I haven't seen C.H.P though.
One of my closest Buddies switched from Opies to Meth. He's lost everything. It's sad. Not saying that Opiates are better than Meth but damn it's gotten wild!

Meth has hit the Upper East Coast now. I knew of one guy who delt with it but he passed away. Now, it's becoming more and more prevalent in East Coast Cities. I never thought it honestly would. I remember and I'm sure you do too just the OC/OP's and the early 2000's opiate epidemic. I remember when an 80mg would cost around 50 bucks!!!!!!!!! I know Methadone Mile is wild but I haven't seen C.H.P though.
One of my closest Buddies switched from Opies to Meth. He's lost everything. It's sad. Not saying that Opiates are better than Meth but damn it's gotten wild!

I accept that I have bias here, but I think Opioids are much better than Meth. There is a lot of commentary regarding "new meth", but I don't have the chemistry knowledge to open that one up. I think Meth is also coming up in higher quantities than ever before. Like @Pill Clinton I never thought we would have a Meth problem up here. It just seems to be particularly devastating.

Good question, but I think this is a bit hard to answer. There are many variables at play. Like, how long do you use, when you use? How heavy do you use, when you use?

Let me put it like this, stress is not necessarily stress, there is good stress, and then there's bad stress. Good stress is the type of stress which you can recover from and which is not permanent stress, the kind that makes you sick.
Bouts of stress is tolerable and can be beneficial. Having an elevated heart rate for long periods of time is not good stress by any means. It's like jogging for 6+ hrs, which is not considered healthy.

You will age faster, that's for sure. Your cardiovascular system to be more precise, but also your skin will age at an accelerated rate. The veins in your body will lose elasticity, making them stiffen and harden up as you age.

This is just to name a few things that could potentially fuck you over in the long run. I'm sure there are many more. Happy tweaking!!!
Well personally I only use it when I have a few days off of work, and I only use it for it's sexual benefits. This could either mean with a partner or via watching things on the computer. And me personally, I only drink it orally in water and boof it. That's it, I don't snort it or smoke it anymore. I test it with strips, to make sure it's not bunk, and go through the same source each time that is heavily vetted and reviewed. I dose in 30 MG increments, and may redose a couple more times throughout the night.

I also eat heart healthy diet and exercise outside of use. And when using, I'm obviously not jogging for 6 hours. Is an elevated heart rate a requirment of using? I'm only using it for it's sexual benefits. A lot of the time I am in bed on my laptop or with a partner if I'm lucky enough to have one when I'm using. So if I'm protecting my heart thoroughly via blueberries, exercise, and not over-exercising, how much does meth affect it? That's a question I have. I mean, caffeine elevates it too, I would imagine, and people drink coffee and energy drinks daily.

Oh, and I only stay up for one night, if plausible.

Last edited:
Well personally I only use it when I have a few days off of work, and I only use it for it's sexual benefits. This could either mean with a partner or via watching things on the computer. And me personally, I only drink it orally in water and boof it. That's it, I don't snort it or smoke it anymore. I test it with strips, to make sure it's not bunk, and go through the same source each time that is heavily vetted and reviewed. I dose in 30 MG increments, and may redose a couple more times throughout the night.

I also eat heart healthy diet and exercise outside of use. And when using, I'm obviously not jogging for 6 hours. Is an elevated heart rate a requirment of using? I'm only using it for it's sexual benefits. A lot of the time I am in bed on my laptop or with a partner if I'm lucky enough to have one when I'm using. So if I'm protecting my heart thoroughly via blueberries, exercise, and not over-exercising, how much does meth affect it? That's a question I have. I mean, caffeine elevates it too, I would imagine, and people drink coffee and energy drinks daily.

Oh, and I only stay up for one night, if plausible.
It's great that you are countering the bad effects from the uppers by working out and eating right. That said amphetamines and methamphetamine are a huge risk factor for cardiovascular problems. Same with smoking cigs. I have done a lot of meth in my life as well As heroin and i can honestly say that the stimulants have done way more damage to my body than anything else. I think what is saving me from severe problems is the amount of physical training i did before i started using drugs. Nutrition is also very important to stay healthy. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits that have an assortment of colors (greens,red peppers, carrots, all berries, spinache and kale are good choices too). The different colors contain different antioxidants.