• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth: Is it making me crazy or crazier

NvrdidmethtiliTx

Bluelighter
1. What do it mean if your mouth never gets dry, meth never dries out my mouth I find if anything I produce more saliva
2.. so almost every night when I come in and it’s after bed time and silent it also sounds like there’s a tv on. It always sounds a lil different I can make out words, just more a distance murmur mixed with a bit of static I think why I assume it’s a tv. Am I crazy or is it a action of meth or is the meth driving me to the edge

1) I'm not sure it means anything. Is probably a good thing, constant dry mouth is bad for the teeth.

2) these types of audio hallucinations are very common with stimulant usage. They tend to start after using a couple of days in a row with not enough sleep.

These audio hallucinations can be one of the first early warning signs of psychosis. Right now you recognize these sounds aren't real but if you use too much for too long without enough sleep (and food) then eventually you won't realize these sounds aren't real anymore, then things really do get crazy at that point. Both audio and visual hallucinations can happen and the line between what's real and what isn't completely vanishes...

Best not to push things too hard. Try to keep doses reasonable, eat well and try to sleep every night. Some regular days off are probably a good idea as well.

Some times I heard people say things about meth ussuage like this and my first thought is this is not to be fucked with and an intelligent individual such as myself should not be messing around with such a dangerous compound then a second later I hear another stupider more manlier voice yell stop being a lil bitch let’s go get high.. anyone else in the same boat

Is that meth addiction? I was an ipiod roxi/ heroin for a couple years but it was always about feeling better the drive to cop drugs was to feel better but now it’s this voice always present if I’m not getting high to get high, it’s hella trippy in like 4 months from 36 free of meth to if I don’t use Atleast once day hrs comes and tells me too

1. What do it mean if your mouth never gets dry, meth never dries out my mouth I find if anything I produce more saliva
2.. so almost every night when I come in and it’s after bed time and silent it also sounds like there’s a tv on. It always sounds a lil different I can make out words, just more a distance murmur mixed with a bit of static I think why I assume it’s a tv. Am I crazy or is it a action of meth or is the meth driving me to the edge
Forget irrelevant things like saliva, and find out if there is a tv throwing out these sounds at night when you are sober, if not then it’s the meth.

My guy up there still screams and shouts to hang out with Tina but the TVs were definitely due to 10g gifted to me, last week was crazy

Eat some food and get some sleep!! Stop taking meth for a couple weeks if possible!
Take care

Some times I heard people say things about meth ussuage like this and my first thought is this is not to be fucked with and an intelligent individual such as myself should not be messing around with such a dangerous compound then a second later I hear another stupider more manlier voice yell stop being a lil bitch let’s go get high.. anyone else in the same boat

Yep, I also tend to notice what appear to be signals from people around me, that’s because, as I found out later, my ex had been signaling a hidden webcam. This started after I told her about my hyper vigilance, and she’d use it against me whenever I pissed her off in the slightest.

Now I watch body language and odd movements and sounds. When I’m in public I take care of what I need done as quickly as I can and get my happy self home before I have the opportunity to flip out. It’s not as bad when I’m sober, but the damage is most likely permanent.

I’ve noticed I do not as often as I used to and very rarely if I’m high... meth is good but honestly I don’t think it’s worth all the bullshit attached but after 9 months I’m pretty sure the claws are in deep

Pr
When you are on alert for signs of danger based on actual sights and sounds in relation to previous experiences. It gets mistaken for paranoia pretty often but there is a distinction.
legit that sounds exactly like something a paranoid person would say FYI
I mean not sound judgment after only a few comments I’d say you seem to be off a bit. This isn’t 1976 and we are not in Saigon there isn’t danger around every corner!

Pr

legit that sounds exactly like something a paranoid person would say FYI
I mean not sound judgment after only a few comments I’d say you seem to be off a bit. This isn’t 1976 and we are not in Saigon there isn’t danger around every corner!
Yeah I get your thought process, and I’m a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, so more recent experiences. Where the people who are going to cause you and your friends harm are dressed to blend in with civilians. Imagine for a year at a time having to determine which civilian is going to blow himself up or start shooting at you.

As far as your comment in regards to “something a paranoid person would say,” I’d encourage you to look into for yourself, honestly you can believe what you’d like and I wouldn’t give a damn in either direction.

Yo man that’s far out... pretty trippy stuff..
For a former battle harden soldier I’m hearing nothing but excuses and crying. What was your mos a cook..

^^ that's not funny at all btw.

Hyper vigilance seems to be from your experience in the middle East, but you need to be careful using meth if you're already edgy because of traumatic experiences.
Do you stay up for long periods? Maybe you need more sleep. Benzos/z-drugs and a couple(!!! Just a couple!!!) Beers then some food has me ready for bed, I actually like the coming down process as long as I have those 3 beautiful ingredients...