• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth in system question

jcarman86

Greenlighter
I took one hit of meth then like 2 hrs later took a drug test. Before test I chugged water so much so that the sample was practically clear...will I test positive???

Not sure how ROAs effect it differently but back when I was on probation I took an adderall(oral) the day before and smoked some weed 2 days before my piss test and chugged water all day on the actual day of the test and pissed so clear my PO gave me a dirty look but still took it. I failed for weed but not for the adderall, which was completely bizarre to me. I know hard drugs are easier to get out of your system than pot is but I’m still not sure how I failed for weed but not the addy.

I took one hit of meth then like 2 hrs later took a drug test. Before test I chugged water so much so that the sample was practically clear...will I test positive???
How did you consume the meth?

The window to first detection is anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours depending on the person's metabolism.

What you should have done was consume a lot of orange juice and antacids. By raising your urinary pH. Above 7.5 you make it so that almost zero methamphetamine is excreted in the urine.

This
How did you consume the meth?

The window to first detection is anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours depending on the person's metabolism.

What you should have done was consume a lot of orange juice and antacids. By raising your urinary pH. Above 7.5 you make it so that almost zero methamphetamine is excreted in the urine.
This, but it's too late at this point. Sorry dude, but I believe it's gonna be detected. You better start working on your plan B, if you have one.