• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Meth in relationship to MDMA

Iunno, I've only done some almost translucent crystals that were the length of my hand. Supposed to be highest purity you can achieve. When I used that it was just wham, enegry, none of the sleeze I felt from MDMA . but that's just my experience.

Find the crash from MD more extreme than meth, always have, md the crash could still have me rubbish 7 days later, meth

I'm a bit odd but MDMA always a mess for a day the week after, only take mdma 2-3 times a year now if at all and find its comedown lengthy and broad.

Meth I do a point or 2, once a month or so, stay up a night and stay up all next day, sleep then that day I feel ok...

Day after the second sleep i have a shit day all day then the next day I feel back to normal.

I didn't start on meth till 2 years ago, and my use has decreased. Know your research and your own body and listen to it and both these drugs can be used without the ho Ha the media carries on about.

Abuse either for any length of time you will know all about it,

A friend of mine and myself did a little bit of MDMA last weekend and we had this conversation about meth.

I am.not the type of person to go out of my way to buy much anything other that weed, alcohol and the occasional E. He told me his thoughts about meth and said to him it was on par with e.

My question is about your thoughts on meth and its relationship to e and other euphoric drugs. He asked me if I'd want to sit down and try it and I'm a little on the fence about it. Usually I'm open for chance opportunities with drugs (which is usually how I do it, chance opportunities). Worth it or not?

Run far far far away from Meth --- Tweaker vs e-tarded not even a comparison

The 2 drugs don't even work in the same manner -- Meth is Dopamine and NMDA agonist -- highly preferential to the nucleus accumbens -- the reward center of the brain

Basically -- meth make you want more meth

If you want to look like this http://www.facesofmeth.us/ roll over for before and after

start using meth